Reviews for Some Hearts
krissymarie1108 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
BEAUTIFUL! Thats all I can say. I'm moved. Can't wait to read more. I do however hope the chapters get a longer.
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
This chapter was so touching. I love the descriptions of Violet Hill, of the Cove at night, of Elizabeth's pain and Jack's thoughts. I haven't read many tales as beautifully written as this. Every word flows, every object seems alive, every emotion is three-dimensional. You've created such a vivid story, that feels like a dream.

' "Sometimes I-I imagine falling."

"Yes, down there." She pointed, the tightness surrounding her knuckle a simple burden in the scheme of things...'

This chapter was so heart-wrenching I almost teared up. Elizabeth seemed so hopeless, so defeated, when she admitted to wanting to jump off the cliffs. It's good of Jack to want to bring her with him to find the Fountain. He may truly be her safety net, as you said. "...that having saved her life those few years ago, having brought her back from the endless ocean, that he was forever responsible for the air in her lungs." I hope he continues to feel that way :)

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
"Her life was a lost cause that not even Jack Sparrow could fix. Nothing could be done but to drown in her own loneliness, she owed both Will and Jack that much."

A sad thought, hopefully that will be remedied later on in the story.

I was expecting a warmer welcome between the two, especially as he wanted to find her. But once again, he had to be CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow.

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I think it would be scary to have another voice in your head, one that is not your own, speaking to you as if it is aware. I wonder how their meeting will go, after these illusions.

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I like how both Jack and Elizabeth are haunted by the other, can't seem to lay the other to rest in their minds, miles apart.

I know this is an older story of yours, but I'm enjoying it nontheless and will continue to review.

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
So it was the Carrie Underwood song. That should make for a good story.

I like that you don't fill us in on everything missed between the end of the films and now, right away. SOMEHOW, Jack found his way back to the Pearl, or Barbossa found his way back to the charts. I'm interested to see what that inscription means.

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
What an amazing prologue to a story. It's poetic, your words are beautiful!

The title of the story is the name of a Carrie Underwood song. I'm assuming that's what it's named after, based on the subtitles of the prologue, being country songs. Interesting.

You really have a way with words!

I look forward to reading more :)

Anne chapter 23 . 7/17/2010
Im bloody mesmerized! Love this story! When will you post the next chapters? Cant wait to read on! Again, woooow :)
Dangereaux chapter 23 . 10/2/2009
this is definately one of the best potc stories ive read as well. pretty pretty please update the next chappie soon, i am dying 2 no wats going 2 happen
tndigger chapter 23 . 8/25/2009
I really have enjoyed reading this story, saw you were updating a few news one, hope you plan on writing more for Some Hearts.
Rae chapter 23 . 3/5/2009
This story is great, can't wait to read what happens next! :) loove it!
Rae chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
I Love this story, I think this is the best Sparrabeth fic I have read since the last movie was released. :) Can't wait to read on!
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 23 . 2/24/2009
I love this story and would love to see more!
Creature Of The Sea chapter 20 . 12/20/2008
That, my friend, was perfect.
Creature Of The Sea chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Conveys emotion very well... it's making me lonely, just reading it. Keep going...