Reviews for Severus and Rei
Usagi is so FUNNY! I can't see Dumbledore saying 'Oopsie!' or 'Okeydokey,' but I CAN see Usagi saying that! Please continue!
I have only read the first chapter, and am already eager to read more. I would like to ask some questions.
Will this continue to seventh year?
If so, will Umbridge appear?
Will all the other Scouts appear, including Mini Moon and Tuxedo Mask?
Will the school find out? (I sincerely hope so. Personally, I think Snape needs to learn to laugh at himself.)
Please continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Sorry, I sent two, I thought the first hadn't posted.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Come on, please update! Ignore the people who say it's weird, they're just jealous, because they didn't come up with the idea.
Will Chibiusa and Mamoru and the Sailor Starlights appear?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Oh, come on! You've just got to update! Ignore the people who say it's weird, they're just jealous that they didn't come up with the idea. Hey, will you add Chibiusa? And Mamoru? And the Sailor Starlights? And will anyone else find out their secret? And will the "Golden Trio" get the full story? Sorry, I'm babbling, aren't I? Sorry, I do that. Just please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
This ROCKS! A few questions. (And some encouragement at the end.)
· Will you add Chibiusa and Mamoru, and who will they be?
· Will McGonagall find out the truth about why the "exchange students" keep popping up randomly? Will the school? (Imagine Rei/Severus's face!)
· Will Harry learn about his parents?
· Will Sirius be declared innocent?
· Will Fudge find out? If he does, what'll the Ministry do?
Don't stop, this story is great!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
This is a brilliant piece of work! Pleaseohpleaseohpleeeaaaseupdate! Pleeeaaase!
Amayada chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Interesting story! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
Mistyx7 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
What the heck!? I love this!
Ashleythetiger chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
quite enjoyed this
tho it seems to have stopped at a good bit... meeting all the senshi:(
any more chaps?
izzy chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
please please update i love it
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
wow this is really good i hope percy does not die of embaresmnt please post soon :)
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
you have no idea how long ive been searchng for a xover with hp and sm with severus. I hope you update soon!
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Well, at least ol' Snapey got stuck with Sailor Mars. Could've been worse.

Aside from this unholy and bizarre crossover, whose situations caused me to cringe many times, I am torn between the desire to PURGE THE HERETICS and ROFLMAO.

I guess the Universe can take a bit more abuse, so you have a reluctant 3/5 from me, and may the Emperor have mercy on our souls.
Dream of the Night chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Wow, just wow. Your story is so darn amusing! This idea is absolutely wonderful! The character choices for the Senshi are perfect (and so diverse!) I can't stop laughing! Any chance of Mamo-chan making an appearance? Please update!