Reviews for A Different Ending
BoreanazGirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
This didn't even sound like a serious Fanfic. It sounded like you were just trying to take the piss out of the show. If you were then don't bother writing for Bones.

Your writing is okay, and if you focus yourself on a proper story then I would happily read. But this was beyOnd tragedy. It was bad.

Sorry for the bad review, I have nothing against you! If you wrote something that didn't sound like it was taking the Piss then I would happily read and give you a lovely review :)
Sassy3 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
That was beyond sad, beyond tragedy. Thank goodness it didn't really happen that way. I like the tv version just a little bit better. But hey... Don't stop writing. You may come out with something really good!
MagicSnowMusic chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
I know flames aren't the greatest thing, but this story shouldn't be on . I'm sorry if this is offensive in any way, but the writing is poor. The sentences are choppy, the two chapters are divided in odd ways, and the characters have no development. It has nothing to do with anything, and none of the characters even vaguely resemble what has been established by Fox and the writers of Bones.
PurpleKlainer chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
omg thats so sad :( but i liked it its very well written and that makes up 4 it being short
WickedSydney chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
god that was morbid! I liked it...in a twisted kind of way i guess but still i liked it. The ending had me pretty shocked though (not in a bad way or anything though)
ab89us chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
This is...Depressing! Good, sad and kinda morbid.
becca chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
i kinda think the genre should read angst/tragedy rather than romance...kinda shocked me with the second chapter there...and not pleasantly...
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
really tragic, but romantic as well...

HawkAngel
ModernScribe chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
This was morbid to the point of insanity. Still, I have to admit it was sweet. As touching as this might have been on the show, I have to say I prefer it the way it was. No offense to your writing, (it was very good) but I prefer silver linings on clouds not coffins. Maybe you should try something a little lighter next time.
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
How sad! Could we perhaps see Angela and her note?

Good job!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Thanks for writing. I really hope someday we find out what was written in those goodbye letters!
Anita-U2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Have to admit, I had tears in my eyes! Hope to see a second chapter