Reviews for Between Choices and Soaring
stars shine out chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! This totally brilliant!
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I loved it.
Someone you'll never meet chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
(listen to your heart for it is the center) love that line!
zackubernerdcondon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
The cool thing is that Ty Lee THINKS like an air nomad as we've seen them. She is playful and espounts totally non-violent combat
KylieAyn chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
that was really good
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was amazing! I'm currently trying to write a oneshot about the darker side of Ty Lee's character, and this was some great inspiration! :)
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Ty Lee should've been born an Airbender...XD
MissBedouin chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Again, like the last one, this is just lovely. It's insightful, well-written, beautiful, uniquely formed poetry. I love this.
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
You are a brilliant writer. Not many will even think to capture Ty Lee is such a light, but you did, and with such effortless grace with words. I only like BD&R better since it's Maiko, but this is very close to my favorites.

Just... wow.
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Once again with such graceful style. Great to see some Ty Lee introspection.
thesimplyuninspired chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I actually read this one before "Between Destruction and Reprieve", bu-u-ut I decided to review the other one first.

And I love this one, too. I love how you characterized Ty Lee, and how you wrote the conflict she was feeling at that moment, and her outlook on life, and it's all...wonderful. I love that you described Azula as awkward, because as much as she may deny it, she *is* awkward, like her brother, and, this bit:

"And there is nothing you can do, unless you choose, unless you pick, unless you love one more than the other.

(but you love them both for they are a piece of you)"

All in all, extremely awesome and wonderful and...so many great things.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great story, I loved it! It was great seeing different sides of Ty Lee, from her friendship life to her family life and going back even further to her days at the Academy. I really love the line in the last section that compares Ty Lee to a thief, that was really cool. Overall, perfect story!
Liooness chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that was sad, but so great. and io read all the azula ones. they're just...awesome. love this too! )
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
You're right, the stories do look better on

Great job as usual!