Reviews for The Babysitter Killer
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Love this story, great job
Stephy73 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Scary! Its almost like 'when a stranger calls'
SavySoCool chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this story! Was it by any chance based off that book, " The Babysitter Killer"?
Geekquality chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Loved it! :) What was Gibby doing that made Freddie beat him up?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I really liked it but I thought Sam's dad was a bit insensitive at first
awwwloveseddie chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
okay. that was AN AWESOME STORY..i mean WOW
Kittykatgurl21 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
wow this is really good. You captured the essence awesomly! i so did not expect it to be kirk! that was really good.
sTrAwbErRi009 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
it's so sweet...
Youtube Slut chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hey did you make a sequle to this story. If you haven't you should this is my sixth time reading it. I love this story.
LilyJackson chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I liked it!
freemanrage chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aw, what a cute ending! I didn'e expect Freddie to curse as much though. It was good! I LOVE HORROR MOVIES! That is why my youtube acount is named Christyhorror10! You are good at little horror fics! Keep up the good work!
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So glad it came out so fast! It was great, but I thought Gibby was going to be the caller. I pictured the story very diffrently but your verson is still fantastic. I hope to get the prom story up. Too bad it wont be up for a while.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
MUHAHAHA I love how you creeped out the reviewers. Excellent job my friend.
xiao-lanlan chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
OMG, I am so freaked out now...*shudders*...Kirk is a..a...a word that is very unladylike...I'm scared. Geez, and I have Kat here going "Aimie you're such a baby!" but no, this was very scary!

Good job!

Aimie
sgreen703 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
The first part of the story when the guy starts calling the house freaked me out so much. It's like something that could be in a movie. My biggest fear ever is getting raped, or kidsnapped, or murdered or someone breaking into the house. Biggest fear ever. So when this started going on, the hair on my arms started to stand up in fear! Lol. I had to look out my window to make sure nobody was there. Thank god my mom is here!

Anyways, great story I really liked it a lot. I may be slightly scared, but that'll pass in a couple minutes. I love thed the story. :)