Reviews for Breathe Out, So I Can Breathe You In
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
That was... fast. I was surprised that Draco slammed into her just like that instead of going there gentle and slowly. But she seemed to have liked it. Seemed to have been a very ... satisfying... first time ;)
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
This is going to be the perfect first time for Hermione. Draco is extremely gentle and caring. He soothes her and helps her relax. It's good that she knows she can trust him and that he'll stop the moment she askes for it.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
I like that she took the lead for once. She doesn't always need to be saved.
Draco thinking about marriage and stuff is rather cute but also a bit early. They're just 17 after all. But he's looking out for her and that's a definite bonus.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
Ugh! Ron, I swear to god. Isn't he aware that it's assault if he kisses her without her wanting, too?! This is really not the fine way to solve problems! Though I'm glad that Harry is supportive. Hermione would be downright broken if she lost her friends.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
Oh God, that was cute! Public declaration of love. And then he kisses her like that in front of everyone! The conversation she's bound to have with Harry and Ron is definitely one to look forward to!
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
This conversation was important. Especially for Hermione. She needed to know for sure that Draco loves her (though his declaration of love was far from romantic. I mean 'same'. Really?). But now their feelings are out in the open. They both know what to think about each other's actions.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
I don't know what to do with that chapter. She ran away from him and let him finger and spank her afterwards? Sounds kind of weird to me. Though what he said was really empathetic and sensitive.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
Draco's such a tease! And he did push his luck. He should have known that doing that in class of all places would be too much for Hermione. Just because she likes what he does doesn't mean he can do whatever he likes whenever he feels like it.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
It's always good to listen to your gut feeling. Especially in situations like these. I'm glad Hermione did just that. They needn't rush. They have all the time. She really meant it when she told him she was his (though I'm stunned she does actually think that way. She shouldn't belong to anyone except herself) and it's obvious (eben to her) that Draco really likes her and that he wants more than just sex. He's falling for her just like she's falling for him.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Apparently she's ready for sex. Though I hope they won't go all the way this time. Maybe it would be better if they did things step by step. Exploring her body as a first step is definitely a good start. Then next his body and as a last step their bodies together.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
Does that mean that just like that she's ready for sex? Seems a bit fast. But it's fine as long as she really wants it.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Draco got rather fast so very protective of Hermione. I think for her it's good to know that she can rely on him. She knows already that he won't do anything she not yet ready for and now she also knows that's he'll protect her no matter what. His little emotional outburst in their room is just additional proof to that. It's adorable really. How in that short time he changes so much. At the beginning it was all about having sex with Hermione. But now it seems like he wants and needs more.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
She stood up against Ron! That's really good! He needs to understand and accept limits.
And things between Draco and Hermione seem to be better then before: not the slightest bit faint! That's good progress right?
Now, I'm more than curious about the rest of the confrontation. I'm sure it's going to be hilarious!
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
This whole situation is kind of scary. And weird. I mean, Draco's trying to 'help' Hermione get rid of her fear. So he makes her go with him to the RoR. A place full of sex toys. It's a wonder she didn't faint when seeing that all. Then he tells her she won't go anywhere until he had his way with her and shortly after that wonders why she isn't running away from him? That's all really weird.
On the other hand, she obviously wants him and he is considerate enough to tell her he'll wait for her until she's ready. Does this mean it's going to be like lessons? Each day/ lesson something new to learn or try? As long as she's ready to do those things...
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Did Draco actually threaten her with rape should she not tell him the truth that she wanted him to have sex with her? Wtf?
It's a good thing he came back to his senses and told her they'd do everything slowly. The way it should be. They just all need to pay attention to what she wants.