Reviews for Breathe Out, So I Can Breathe You In
Anne Aura chapter 22 . 5/12
Damn. Did you really have to stop? I could give everything that I have right now to read more of it (and that includes the virginity I have been preserving for the past 16 years). Never mind. I hope your other stories are just as if not more interesting.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Too cheesy and immature. Sorry. And the chapters were annoyingly choppy.
Aquary chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Damn this is good
...
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
I like the premise of this story, but I don't think the story follows that. Yes, it took time for H to have sex with/make love to Draco, but considering her phobia/fear, it seems strange that she basically kissed him once, and knew. (In her mind) that she'd be able to do with him, what she couldn't do with Ron.

The story as a whole is sexy.

On chapter 17, there's no beginning speech mark when Hermione yells at Draco.
MEOW-I-am-a-cat chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
OK, this has been bugging me for a while, what are the words in the cover picture? It looks like "Boy Afra..." but I sense that there was something more to the "Afra" part. What was it?
MEOW-I-am-a-cat chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Even if he was joking, it was still hilarious!
ZoeyRedbirdXStark chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
IT. WAS. AWESOME!
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Awwwww, I wanted more, I'm sad that this is ending! Maybe when you've completed the above stories, I hope you will go back and make a sequel, I really enjoyed this story! One of the best Dramione fanfics I have read! :)
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. I see now I'm writing this nearly 4 years after you posted this story, not sure if you still post on ..but my condolences are with you. Still loving the story :)
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
I hope your mommy is ok! I like that Hermione is taking her time and not instantly jumping into bed, it adds to teh tension! ;)
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Sounded like a dying cat, LOL! :D Loving the story so far, wish I had been reading it as it was in progress!
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
"I'm yours." N'awwwwwwww (:
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
I'm rather liking this story, decided not to review until It got a little more into the plot. Somehow I think Draco is a little romantic here, behind the lust and desire, and the evilness that will always be Draco..He is patient with her, and will wait for her...so it's kind of touching :')
greyskeyl chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
someone suggested this story and I think ill like it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Yikes for Hermione and her reaction to the notion of sex. That'll be a damper between them.