Reviews for Breathe Out, So I Can Breathe You In
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
I like the premise of this story, but I don't think the story follows that. Yes, it took time for H to have sex with/make love to Draco, but considering her phobia/fear, it seems strange that she basically kissed him once, and knew. (In her mind) that she'd be able to do with him, what she couldn't do with Ron.

The story as a whole is sexy.

On chapter 17, there's no beginning speech mark when Hermione yells at Draco.
MEOW-I-am-a-cat chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
OK, this has been bugging me for a while, what are the words in the cover picture? It looks like "Boy Afra..." but I sense that there was something more to the "Afra" part. What was it?
MEOW-I-am-a-cat chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Even if he was joking, it was still hilarious!
ZoeyRedbirdXStark chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
IT. WAS. AWESOME!
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Awwwww, I wanted more, I'm sad that this is ending! Maybe when you've completed the above stories, I hope you will go back and make a sequel, I really enjoyed this story! One of the best Dramione fanfics I have read! :)
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. I see now I'm writing this nearly 4 years after you posted this story, not sure if you still post on ..but my condolences are with you. Still loving the story :)
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
I hope your mommy is ok! I like that Hermione is taking her time and not instantly jumping into bed, it adds to teh tension! ;)
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Sounded like a dying cat, LOL! :D Loving the story so far, wish I had been reading it as it was in progress!
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
"I'm yours." N'awwwwwwww (:
TearsOfCrimsonSin chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
I'm rather liking this story, decided not to review until It got a little more into the plot. Somehow I think Draco is a little romantic here, behind the lust and desire, and the evilness that will always be Draco..He is patient with her, and will wait for her...so it's kind of touching :')
greyskeyl chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
someone suggested this story and I think ill like it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Yikes for Hermione and her reaction to the notion of sex. That'll be a damper between them.
Editke88 chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
You have a new fan! I loved this story. Now I'll start checking out your other stories.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
Interesting fast-pace for the story.
No one u know chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
I BEG U, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!

P.S. I actually typed all of that out no copy or paste so make a sequel. And Im not even on a computer!