Reviews for Warriors for the Working Day
PerrinA chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Nice story. I don't think I've seen anything that comes at BtVS from this angle. Great job and keep up the good work so I can keep reading these Jems!
Mountain King chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
A nice story with a lot of depth, a bit too much for something so short. I don't usualy like info dumps in the first chapter, it often points to someone too lazy to develop the situation natualy and over time. Not so here, here you've thrown all the cards on the table and got on with the story. Also a nice twist at the end.

So onto the second chapter, more of an interlude with Faith really. You've shown the intersting point, Xander while human has shown the same willingnes to do what ever it takes that both Giles and Wesley have over the Buffy and Angel series, making him a watcher. Often is stories like this Xander ends up as some Super-Xander that never stops. Not here, it's brains and preperation that lets him disable Faith and talk to her.

Final chapter and what can I say. A good Decard point of view, with the whole deamons are real and this is what you really hunt. I only have one problem with it all, when is it set? before the film or after. It should be after (given a wife) but by then he should have known A: demons and B: that he's a replicant too. (and given a little backstory I do know, wasn't he brought "online" only a year or so before the film, any family were all preprogramed into him)

There are a few gaps but this is a solid story well done, good work.

Mountain King
WBH21C chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
SWEET! Now that's an intro.
WBH21C chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
So very well done! Loved the look into both of their heads.
screaminheathen69 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Nice! A Blade Runner x-over would never have occurred to me. Nice twist on the mythology. Brilliant!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Lol very funny ending. Of course Faith be pissed.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
OUTSTANDING! The crossover I never saw coming.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/26/2008