Reviews for And Life Goes On
airstreamlover chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
great story, you should consider a sequal!

Great writing aswell
TheYellowMoon chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
It's a good story, but something feels a bit off about Ginny's character, but you got most of it down.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
I loved your story. It was so sweet and sad and canon and it made me work REAL hard to not cry. And it was so... beautiful!
j chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Let me just start off by saying that I haven't read fan fiction since I was 12. I came back to this site because I wanted to revisit my youth, and I just so happened to stumble upon this story. I thought that I couldn't understand my then-self and that I've completely outgrown this... but this has honestly been one of the most beautiful things I've read. You have such a way with words and I believed you. Many, many props to you.
silentstarz chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
i like your writing! can i have more?
Owl Emporium chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
This was so sweet! I loved this! Great, great job! I don't know why it's in the 'M' category though...it's more like 'T', but this is why I check this category. Might find good things :).

Great job! (:

Angelica
simone Lieban Levine chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
that story is so adorably touching! :-) congrats, bc that is truly well written.

-simone
liveonluna chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
That was awesome! I pictured it like this.. great job. D
gilmorefan09 chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
This was a great story!
fanficfan1037 chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Very Good! But I think that even though they were young, Harry and Ginny still had true love then. But maybe I've just been reading to many sappy romance fics. ;) I also liked how you mentioned Ron and Hermione, it was cute. Well Done.
potteroos chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
i had goosebumps from start to finish. Great writing, really captivating and well characterised.

Keep up the good work.
wlrjb chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
No, the end, the end. I can't believe it. I must say it is a great ending. How he explained it was perfect. You have a talent for tying together all the loose ends, but I don't think this has to be the end. Maybe you could write a sequel and show us how their new relationship develops up to their marriage. I really enjoyed the story and your talent for painting a wonderful picture of events. I will be watching out for your future works
willowrain chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Love it! Please write more!
absolutechoas007 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Awe... your story is so adorable and IT'S REALISTIC! You even made Hermione sound like Hermione. I really enjoyed this story for it's realness and it makes for a good feel in for what could happen after book seven. Excellent!
siriusblack992 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008