Reviews for It started that night
Fire Witch 55 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
What about to the rest of Shinobi Wives?
nahia2008 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
AWESOME LOVED IT SO MUCH!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
CUte! Good job :D
micchi sakura chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Micchi: That was soo cute! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aw...HOW CUTE!...And yes, Karin IS a stupid, evil, skanky little bitch who should go die and get raped by the worst men in history over and over and over again. I FUCKING H8 HER.
narutarded-08 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
ah this was very very good a few grammer mistakes but i could understand but the sex part was a little too indept soo thats it i loved loved loved loved it other than that
Miss Lily Smith chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
YES! I finally found this story! :D. So yes I may sound like an idiot but I've been searching for this story for at least a hour and now I found it. YAYS! Sequals are awesome :D.
Babykat570 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
nice.
kermitdafrog12 chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
i luv this story ive been waiting for the new chapter but watever hope you make it soon
SasuSaku4 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
thx for addin me... means different ideas ok) but heyy i think u shud make it 2 where they move 2 sasukes house 4 a bit... then itchi shud sho up(but be like a bro not a killer) but sasuke doesnt like him cuz in the past itachi made sasuke do bad stuff like try drug or sum stuff like tht... but like l8ter itchi shud try 2 rape sakura but sum how she ends up bein able 2 yell sasuke and sasuke coms and ends up beatin up itchi or sumtin like tht... or hav it 2 where its in the future and the baby is all grown up well not all the way but like 12 goin on 13 soon... but heyy thts all my ideas well my gud 1s anyway but thx 4 addin me 2 the list but hey my real name is Tia
nicole1422 chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
It really does not matter how long the the story is as long as you can finsh the stories cuz I really like ur stories -
alltootroublesome chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i hate karin she always ruin everything!but this stiry was nice and i also hate sasuke's father too! he started this whole problem no it was karin who did it...
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
aw! i almost cried but i dont kry so my heart ached instead this is what i would have looked if i had cried

T.T
anime chick darcy chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
i absolutely loved this story..it just made u wanna go aw all the time...perfect!
The Loser Lord chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw! That's so cute! Hehehe.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »