Reviews for Bridges Between Life and Death
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
This made me cry... I have never cried for a fanfiction before... ever! I loved it! I don't normally review on already finished fics because it takes away time I could use for reading others, but I felt that this one was definitely worthy of another review :3 you're amazing!

-Ace
DeansSammy chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
oh my that was there is more to it.
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
oh oh i think Sammy's real Hell yeah for Dean i'm not surprised at what he did.
Gracie Holmes chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
LOVED this story! Fantastic work! :)
AquarianNightSky chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Really good story.
Mel Storm chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
poor sam. but im glad that dean finally got through to his little brother. as always.

peace

mel
Mel Storm chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
wow! this one is actually making me want to cry. Sammy thinks Dean is dead, dead cant tell sammy he's alive -until he takes revenge- hell by the time dean gets back...i think sammy is gonna have a stroke when dean says "I'm home". :/ NOT COOL!

but love it none the less- go figure :)

peace

mel
Soncnica chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
I finally got the chance to read this story and I loved it. I liked the way this story went. From the diner scene where the boys got shot, to Dean being visited my Maris (I really didn’t like her at the beginning, but in the end I understood her) to Sam in a hospital, to the end when Maris’s story is revealed.

And the scene where Sam was being beaten, oh poor Sammy. Come on how much does the kid have to go through to get some rest? *but we like it, ha*

It saddened me when Dean couldn’t be with Sam, when he was getting out of his coma…but that turned out great with a little breakdown.

I don’t know how to say this, that it won’t come out stupid, but….if I was in Sam’s position in a coma with the knowledge that my brother is dead (the only person I truly wanted to have in my life) I wouldn’t find the strength to wake up. But I think that Sam heard and felt Dean present there beside him and that’s why he woke up (or am I being too hm, romantic in that notion?)

Anyway….

I liked how Sam got and Dean talking to him, bringing him back.

Maris’s story was just sad and it went straight to the heart….especially when you know that those kinds of things happen in real life.

I’m gonna quote Dean: “Demons I get, people are crazy.” And that is so true.

Fics where you have real people doing the damage hit you in the most hidden places of your soul, especially when you think about the reality….that those things can happen. And when you have bad cops doing the damage, the people who should protect you…well...

I liked this fic, I liked how it developed, I liked how you got Maris’s story into it, and Mary coming to her, telling her to watch out for the boys…great.
TraSan chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Great story!

I just got back from vacation and I'm catching up on reading.

High angst alert, action, and brotherly moments that make the heart hurt.

Excellent.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
First off, I am so, so, so, so sorry that I haven't reviewed earlier! I'm in the process of leaving school and it's a bitch! Oh wel, lol.

Anyways, what a great start to the fic! I'm jsut a little confused at the moment, but maybe that's just because I've just come home from work...dunno, lol.

Can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what happens with Dean and Sam!

See yaz next chapter :)

-Dancer-
lelann37 chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
love the ending! thanks
Amarintha chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
am I the only one associating Tom Berringer with an actor? Do you just hate the guy? lol. I'm sure it's not intentional, I was just curious. He's in my favourite comedy, so...

Cute story. Loved Mary. We don't get enough of her. Ever. lol. And Bobby wanting to dig John up and kill him again? I've written something like that, and wholeheartedly agree. I enjoyed it, sorry you're only getting two reviews, I just don't have time, but it was good, and I'm glad Maris healed and all that, and it's a cute happy ending that gives me the warm fuzzies. Nice job is all I have to say. :3
Amarintha chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Bremerton! I know where that is! lol. I live close-ish. Well, us Seattle-ites think we live close to everything on our coast :3

Enjoying the fic, thought I'd stop sucking at life and leave a review.

Bobby is great, well written.

Conceptually I'm very intrigued and looking forward to the rest. And poor Sam. Ouch.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 7/8/2008