Reviews for Blink boy, blink
Potgenie chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
You'd think: WOW, a review for such an old fic now? But this was GREAT! Hilariously epic... I love this so much!

*favourites*
FireFairy219 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This. Was. So. Random.

I loved it! :D People need utter nonsense once and a while.

Your best line: What do you get if you take the 'the' out of psychotherapist?

You wrote history with this
Someone who love fanfics chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
OMG! That was so exstremely funny. xDD I've never read anything like that! Great job. :D
Blondie121147 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
“Yeah, remember kids. Fire is hot.” Taichi nodded sagely.

“And hair gel is extremely flammable,” Hikari could hardly speak for giggling, “Especially if you use as much as our very own Yamato Ishida.”

HAHAHAHA! OMG! I loved so hard reading this! It's so random but so damn funny! Oh, and I love that you said "Kari is known to bite" and the end is great. Psycho rapist... haha! And why is Izzy in a box? I'm guessing you're not a big fan of him lol. Good, good, good.
OHEMGEE chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That last joke was really funny!
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow.

That has humerous all around.

Great job!

I was even getting confused!

It was perfect. :)
Harryholic chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hilarious! I loved all the random comments, it made sense in an odd, nonsensical way. Psycho(the)rapist! Never would have thought of that! LOL. You should do more sleep-deprived writing ;)
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This was hilarious! It was funny when they noticed Matt had been blinking at the beginning of the chapter, lol. But the best part had to be Izzy and his box, and the 'Psychotherapist' Very true...my nephew pointed that out about a month ago, and we were all a little creeped out. Great job! I look forward to reading more from you!
April the Renamon chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I'm gonna pull a Takato- O-kay. Why'd you put Izzy in a box? Other than that, (well, plus that) it was HYSTERICAL! Yeah, Blueberry's probably in the corner laughing her head off. If you like funny stuff, go to Youtube and type in Digimon 02 the Abridged Series. When it comes up click on the trailer. Once you watch it, you'll be begging for more! Unfortunately, they only have two episodes. Bye!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
It was a bit wierd but quite funny particularly the last line Matt says Psyko(the)rapist. I enjoyed it very much:)
AnimeAndBookFan07 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that was very amusing and not quite what i imagined but, in a good way.
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Wow... that was nonsensical.

But so funny. How did you even come up with that "psychotherapist" thing? I don't think I would have EVER thought of that in my lifetime unless someone pointed it out.

But now my life is complete.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Not bad for your first fic! It made me chuckles qhite a few times ]

I look forward to updates from ya

Love, Emma x
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow, that's the most random thing I've ever read that's made sense! I don't know if that made sense but great story! By the way, that psychotherapist thing is really interesting...
Na-cat chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I think I have the same symptoms you described in your review on "How to solve a love triangle" ! XD

It's so funny! I love the completely out of place unrelated remarks! And Kou in a box? a banana? LoL.

The beginning was quite WTF? but that only added to the hilarity XD

I LOVE that last line! I've never spotted that before!

Also, my first impression when I read your Author's note was something like this : "OMG! I inspired someone! OMG! OMG! So cool! *runs around in circles squealing*

So yes you have made me very happy today. First with your review and now with this :D

And Woot for utter nonsense, as you put it.