Reviews for A Nightmare In Your Fantasy
ArumaWolf8 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
You could have her bitten then taken away. Carlisle goes to find her and sucks the venom out before its to late Bella still gets a new power though that will help them escape. Alice has a vision of Bella being bitten but she can't see where the vampires have taken her. You figure out the rest Emberseve.
Little Angel of Love chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Ello um maybe carlise can jump in and karate chop Logan (just kidding) um ok Alice has a vision and runs to get them hut it's to late that all igot
lol123 chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
okay first u should not have her bitten it sorta ruins the story. U should have the women stop her and somehow hint that they have other plans for her. Then you should somehow get them taken and carlise an bella should be seperated and go into carlise pov and he should hear bella scream then u go over to edwards and everyone else arriving home and freaking out there you go i dont kno if it helps but that is what i would do
Jilly90 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Keeping writing, this is good. Next step and some ideas, what happens when Edward finds out, what happens when Charlie finds out, why were they taken and how are they going to get free.
Brickgirl101 chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Umidk your smart please figure out soon i need more!
Vanessa Cullen 17 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
um.. maybe make her a vampire.. and they take her away with carsile and while they are kidnapped bella escapes with carsile using he new found powers... um... yeah.
wicked-freakin-witch chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
why must writer's block occur when we get to the awesome parts that are really important!

DAMN YOU WRITER'S BLOCK!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR SUSPENSE!

i think it would be epic if you either a) bit bella and they both egt kinnapped...but bella isnt really doing much, just screaming alot XD and the "bad" vampires torture carlisle (i'm so sadistic :D)

b) they dont bite bella and they kidnap them both and bella has more of a pronounced role in the whole thing XD

i think it would be awesome to torture carlisle just because hes so anti-violence so it would be cool to see how he reacts in that situation.

please try and get over your writer's block, love this story XD
lovinGSR chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
OMFG! this story is giving me the chills! its been a long time since i read a story where my heart beats faster and i get the chills! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post the next chap soon! im lovin it!
Vampire-to-B chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
if you ask me, carlisle should find a way to stop the vamp from biting her and then the 2 get taken away somewhere and stuff. i think it would be cool!
Vivalacoldplay97 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
hmm id say have those weird ppl just take em both i mean they'd totally overpower them so yea

loved this story so far btw! D

coke
edwardcullen101 chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
I think you should have Carlisle attack him in just the nick of time to keep Bella from being turned into a vampire. Then, Bella is thrown aginst a wall and is knocked unconsious. then they all attack Carlisle at once and capture him.

lol great job! XD
emily chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
emberseve

i loved it and for ch 5 try having him bite her but carlilse comes and saves her but the guy kinocks carlilse out snd they take her and then the cullens would have to find her and stuff yeah
irunwiththewolves chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
I hope your writers block ends. I would love if you could write more!
EdwardxJacob4life chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
this is a really great story! interesting story line! i like it though. ;] keep it up!

btw thanks for reviewing my story!
runningto-MEMORYLANE chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
I love this! Its suspenseful (is that a word...?) hahaha... Please continue! Looking forward ]