Reviews for True love
Rikki-22 chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
I really love yourfic its a wonderful work till now. XD
staretoile chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
Hey LuvHarryP,
I forgot to lock in to write my review, so here it is:
I really like this second story. You seem to drop some letters when you write the srory, but because I loved the
story, I could ignore that. I like reading about the growing relationship about Harry and Viktor. You are good in
writing about the character's feelings. For example how ancoius Harry is when telling the Krums about their
engagement. Then the whole wedding planing. I can understand that the two grooms don't like that the mother
seem to make too much effort out of it. I laught when reading about Severus and Sirius falling in love and
finally marrying. Trying to elope. They should have known Narcissa better than this. Then Harry and Severus
and all their pregnancy. With their cravings for food and their changes in mood. The poor husbands. Cool to
read about Harry having twins and then later another son and a daughter. That was so sweet.

I will also read some of your other stories.

Greetings,
Andrea
Guest chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
Hey LuvHarryP,

I will also read some of your other stories.

Greetings,