Reviews for Unexpected Chemical
Middle-Earth fan 202101202 chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
cool story, i like it- please update soon-
bored411 chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
i hope you update this. i think it's pretty good, and i would love to see how it turns out.
Milley02 chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
I think your story is one of the best self-inserts I have ever read - and I've read a lot. Please post a new chapter soon!
RogueSama chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
I can't wait to find out the reaction to the rest of the group...Yumichika, Ikkaku, Rangiku...so much potential...Am I right in guessing that since Renji is in the living world that the story takes place sometime during the arrancar arc? Hurry and update soon *stalks*
mari chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
this story has a lot of potential, imo, seeing as this self insert puts itself above the rest.

i'll be waiting for another chapter. :D
ShimmerMist chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Woot! you're back! can't wait for the update, hopefully it won't be long ;)
CloudEnvy12 chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
I LOVE IT! this is a great story i cant wait for the next chapter!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
nice update.

so whats next
Bleachfan889753 chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
Wow, this is pretty damn interesting. I'm looking forward to more chapters.
animelover1993 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
aw there's no more! TT_TT

There was lulz every 2 sentences i love it!

God i love the insertion. So awesome. I definitely can't wait till she meets said strawberry.

And i have a question when did you insert your self? Like is it during the War? or after? you probably had an explanation but i most likely skipped it because i was fangirling and wanting to read more... so...

anyway Can't wait for chapter 10!

I will definitely become a loyal reader. Expect some more reviews on some more of your stories if they catch my attention!

Animelover
Dee-dee chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Been waiting forever for this to come back. The whole addition of Renji to the bunch. And the small bit of chemistry between you too is amazing 3
Milley02 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
YAY! New chapter! Nice twist too, didn't expect the 'Raspberry' to be Renji at all... ;)
SomariLenXX chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
That was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
OO chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
donde estas?

it's a really good story. pwease update D:
InnerFan chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
good story so far can't wait for more, update soon, please. ;)PEACE;)