Reviews for Unexpected Chemical
Addy chapter 3 . 4/21
... Okay, let me tell you a story of a girl.
She loves anime and bleach is one of her absolute favourites.
She had watched this show long ago. About, I don't know, four years ago? And she had completed it. Watched it ALL, even the fillers. And she truly loved it. And being the normal human she was, she looked up fanfictions for it. Found a few about landing in the world of Bleach. She read all of them and liked only a couple. But after a while, like a normal human being, she eventually moved on to a different anime, even though her love for Bleach hasn't stopped.
And after four years if new experience. New anime. Going through the wierdest of them, and heaven forbid- no she did not watch boku no pico- but...
But she eventually traveled back to where she started... Bleach.
And she decides to rewatch it.
Goes to episode 5 and squeals through ever second of it (like a normal human of course) and decides, that she had never really read a lot of fanfictions of Bleach. And starts off with a few on ichiruki. And moves on to the topic she looks in fanfiction for almost every fandom she would look for.
A falling into the world of bleach fanfiction.
She picks the first one and reads it. And then she reads the next one. And finally she reads the third one. And now the fourth.
While reading the fourth one. Memories come back to her reading chapter three
Then she remembers that this was the fanfiction she read LONG ago.
And she becomes happy, of this amazing coincidence.

The fanfiction she read then and now is this one.

And the girl is me.

And I love this fanfic.
Middle-Earth fan 202101202 chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
cool story, i like it- please update soon-
bored411 chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
i hope you update this. i think it's pretty good, and i would love to see how it turns out.
Milley02 chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
I think your story is one of the best self-inserts I have ever read - and I've read a lot. Please post a new chapter soon!
RogueSama chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
I can't wait to find out the reaction to the rest of the group...Yumichika, Ikkaku, Rangiku...so much potential...Am I right in guessing that since Renji is in the living world that the story takes place sometime during the arrancar arc? Hurry and update soon *stalks*
mari chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
this story has a lot of potential, imo, seeing as this self insert puts itself above the rest.

i'll be waiting for another chapter. :D
ShimmerMist chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Woot! you're back! can't wait for the update, hopefully it won't be long ;)
CloudEnvy12 chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
I LOVE IT! this is a great story i cant wait for the next chapter!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
nice update.

so whats next
Bleachfan889753 chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
Wow, this is pretty damn interesting. I'm looking forward to more chapters.
animelover1993 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
aw there's no more! TT_TT

There was lulz every 2 sentences i love it!

God i love the insertion. So awesome. I definitely can't wait till she meets said strawberry.

And i have a question when did you insert your self? Like is it during the War? or after? you probably had an explanation but i most likely skipped it because i was fangirling and wanting to read more... so...

anyway Can't wait for chapter 10!

I will definitely become a loyal reader. Expect some more reviews on some more of your stories if they catch my attention!

~Animelover
Dee-dee chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Been waiting forever for this to come back. The whole addition of Renji to the bunch. And the small bit of chemistry between you too is amazing 3
Milley02 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
YAY! New chapter! Nice twist too, didn't expect the 'Raspberry' to be Renji at all... ;)
SomariLenXX chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
That was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
OO chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
donde estas?

it's a really good story. pwease update D: