Reviews for Homeward
AshRoseAndMistBorn chapter 1 . 4/19
Good I may suggest , it would be better if you make your stories a bit...realistic?Like the part where Chihiro isn't the least bit sad on being stuck in the spirit world when she should be grieving since she is only ten years ,she is too young for them to be a couple (The last part)
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hehe _ A nice, cute little Fic. Love it, one of my favorite canon pairings. Too many of the fics on this site occur many years after the fact - no one ever says what could have happened right then, at that crucial moment. You've done it well!

~ZK
Hunky Dory chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw! Completely adorable and one of my favorite pairings ever! Loved it!
Kikyo-Pyroana-Sulane chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hi!

I read this story on a whim and i really really liked it! Short but very beautifully written. Your writing style is great, i could see the scenery around her. Great work and i look forward to reading some of your other stories!

~~Kikyo
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was cute!
Dwindlingcandle chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hey! It's me Izzy. Today I got a story alert saying that you wrote a story for spirted away. I was uber happy I love this move. Litterly, I have the fat rat (you know, the baby) hanging on my cell phone. Anyways, I really loved your story, I was never completely satisfied with the really ending, so this was nice. Great work, as always!