Reviews for The Cerebral Coordination of Ginny Weasley
Codename Jellybean chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Eheh fluffy angst
I just realized I'm a crap reviewer.
Sorry.
xxCJxx
Codename Jellybean chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Nuuuuu study moarrr
We can wait
Or whatever?
Your teacher sounds like an ass, though.
Also, AP classes are hard.
AND WOW, A STORY WHERE GINNY IS A LIKABLE CHARACTER, DON'T SEE TOO MUCH OF THOSE.
Also, I really like this story.
Also, I was the 111th favoriter! Eeep!
111! It is all numbers!
Keep writing :)
xxCJxx
Codename Jellybean chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Je vous adore :)
Lol chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Haha the shop openers where I live always say hello duckie
Free Siri chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Ginny, you're adorable.
Free Siri chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
This was brilliant. They're realistic and I like that. Harry's an arse. But I guess that's partly a result of the way he was raised. Keep writing.
Obviously genius chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
This story is amazing!
Annabeth chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Hey... I enjoy reading your writing. It's really well done. This is the first time I read what u wrote after the chapter... I am really sorry about your parents divorce and everything else u have been going through... It does not sound fun. I just wanted to tell you that there is someone that can help - Jesus. He will always b there 4 u and b willing to help. He wants u for his family... All you have to do is pray and ask him for forgiveness for your sin and believe that he is God! Anyways, great writing! :)
FirePhoenix86 chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
Definitely one of the more interesting stories I've read. I like that you didn't make them a sappy, disgustingly cutsie couple. I love the fact that you made the whole sex thing awkward for them...very good story. I'm actually going to check your profile for a sequel...cuz this story feels like it needs a sequel, even if there's a couple years of a gap in between.

Very nice!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
lol, wow...I was just going through someone's fave list looking ofr potential new reading materiel for myself and saw this. Usually I read the first paragraph then add it to my read list if it catches my fancy...but this kept my attention for the entire first chapter. Definitely going on my read list...lol
Thirst4light chapter 19 . 1/17/2012
Okay..where do I start? your first few chapters were absolutely brilliant..full of fluff and I was pretty much sure that this story was going in my fav list. But in the middle all of a sudden this fic turned out to be an angst fic. I would have discarded your fic in the middle, if you didn't stick with the great characterization that you started in earlier chapters.

But as it was your first attempt..I want to say, well done. next time, please follow a story plot and stick to it.
rainbowrainingkitten chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
in which i post a review saying I hate you for not carrying on! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?...meanie i loved this!
rainbowrainingkitten chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
excuuuuuuuuuuuse me? huh? continue! it was awesome! but you aren't...if you dont continue :( please do!
Sweedledome chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
"Here lies Harry Potter, savior of the Wizarding World, killed not at the hands of Voldemort, but Ginny Weasley, her bunny knickers, and her whore attire."

You, my friend, are a genius. )
LovettSweeney chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
... that really doesnt seem like harry... you know? crying... and all that... i was just like ok thats like draco! haha yea... but i still love the story.