Reviews for A New Hogwarts
mworth1019 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
No! This is great I am sorry that it is being abandoned...
HPSheoJoshiferClintasha chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Please please continue this story I really like it
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
I love your series. I wanted to ask if this was abandoned or if someone has adopted it?
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Oh my! Wow... Well I hope things go well for you in the future.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
awe your great can you put the series up for adoption? I can't adopt it because i don't have the things needed to upload the story to the site... so can you?
amata0221 chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Great story, please continue this.
writingblondie chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
i would be willing to take up this story. i love where its going. if someone else has taken it can you just post who has? i love this story and i'm sorry to hear about what happened. your a great writer its unfortunate you have to stop. and i love sirius! he's one of my favorites as well :)
Crystal M. Key chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I have enjoyed reading your stories very much. Thank you! Favorite quotes:

James was about to reply to her when suddenly the group heard a loud rumbling noise overhead. They looked up to a motorcycle coming in for a landing. "Hi, Prongs," Sirius said as he turned off the cycle.

"Hagrid had it," Sirius said as he helped Erin Malfoy off the cycle. "There you go sweetheart," Sirius said to the girl. Sirius felt a strange kinship to the girl. She was a lot like him. She was stuck in a family full of Slytherin lovers and she was a Gryffindor at heart. So he made it a point to spend as much time as he could with her. It was Sirius's way of paying back the kindness of his favorite uncle who did the exact same thing for him while he was growing up.

...

Suddenly, though, the conversation quieted down when a couple a few tables away started to complain loudly about their food. Everyone looked over to see who it was and Harry's face turned pale. "No," he said suddenly, hiding under the table.

James and Lily looked at each other, wondering what his problem was, and then looked at the man and woman a bit closer. It wasn't until Petunia said their names that people started to realize what was wrong. "Vernon and Marge."

"Oh, no," Dudley said deciding to join his cousin under the table.

The twins reached over and pulled both boys back in their seats. "You aren't hiding," Fred muttered in Harry's ear.

"That's what you think," Harry said, wanting to go back under. Fred wouldn't let him.

"Let's just ignore them," Lily said, taking a hold of James hand. "And you won't do anything," she said to her husband, Sirius and Remus.

"Please," Petunia begged. The threesome nodded but it was obvious Sirius wanted to go over there and punch the man right on the nose. James wanted to do more than that but everything he wanted to do would get him arrested and sent to Azkaban.

So they stayed they were and tried to ignore Vernon and his sister. It was working for a while until the food started to arrive. Their waiter needed help to put everyone's food on the table at once. The other waiters were helping him.

Vernon noticed this and because he was a bit drunk by this time he felt that the people at the two tables were being treated differently than he was. So, he stood up to go over to complain to one of the waiters. It wasn't until he neared the table that he spotted Petunia sitting with the others.

"Well, look who it is," Vernon said coldly as he looked at his ex-wife with a look of pure hate on his face.

Petunia ignored him and tried to continue her conversation with Alice about the changes that should happen at Hogwarts. Vernon wasn't about to be ignored and he walked over and grabbed Petunia's arm, starting to pull her from her chair. "I want to talk to you," Vernon hissed.

Severus moved faster than anyone around him. He grabbed Vernon's arm and almost pulled it off as he yanked it behind the man's back. He leaned in close and said in voice only Vernon could hear (or he was the only one that Snape planned letting hear.) "If you don't leave her alone, you won't live to see tomorrow," Snape hissed.

Vernon Dursley looked into Snape's eyes and saw a look that chilled him to the bone. The look in Snape's eyes was his Death Eater look, and it was one that only very few people alive today ever saw. Vernon pulled free at that moment only because Snape let him. "I…um…, yes, well," Vernon tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Leave," Snape said calmly, but he far from calm. He wanted to hurt the man just as he had hurt Petunia and it was taking all of Snape's control not too.

Vernon nodded and turned around. He quickly paid for his bill and dragged his sister from the room. Marge was cursing at him and demanding to know why he was running.

Snape calmly took his seat again and placing napkin across his lap. "You were saying, Petunia?" Snape asked her.

Petunia's mouth at first didn't work but she slowly got the hint and started talking again, rubbing her arm as she did so. The others started to pick up their conversation as well. James was

smiling and for the first time in his life he wanted to thank Snape. He might not know what Snape had said, but he knew it was enough to scare the hell out of Vernon.

Only Remus and Sirius had heard him, for one still had the hearing of wolf and the other could hear as well as any dog around. They both approved of what he had said and they would have gladly looked away while he did it.

...

A bit later, Harry and the others was sitting on the grass talking. Harry learned that Neville was excited about being a big brother. Harry admitted to the others that he was as well, but he couldn't help but feel a bit resentful that it was happening now.

"You do know, Harry, your parents won't love you any less," Susan said.

"Spoken like an only child," Ron snapped.

"What does that mean?" Ginny said giving her brother a dirty look.

"Nothing," Ron said meekly. Ginny, Fred and George sat there, looking at Ron like he didn't believe him. Ron finally sighed and said, "Okay, I admit it. I sometimes wish that I was an only child. Don't you?"

Fred and George looked at each other and said, "No."

But, Ginny nodded, "Sometimes, but everyone does, minus these two," she said pointing the twins.

Missy looked at Hermione and said, "I know she does."

"I…" Hermione said to say but then nodded. "Only when you go in my room."

Dudley was quiet during this time and when he finally spoke up, what he had to say stunned everyone around him. "It's better than finding out that Professor Snape is your real father."

Everyone looked at him with stunned expressions on their faces. Harry asked, "Are you joking?"

"No, mum told me last night. It has something to do with Voldemort or something like that. I don't know exactly, but what I do is this. Severus Snape is my father, not Vernon Dursley."

"Ick," was all Ron could say.

Harry made a face between disgust and puzzlement and then said, "I wonder if I should call him uncle?"

This caused everyone around him to start laughing, even Dudley, for none of them could see Professor Snape letting Harry Potter call him 'uncle'.

"Fred…" George said.

"Yes, George…" Fred asked.

"I think we should…." George said.

"Prank Mr. Potter?" Fred finished.

"Yes indeed," George said.

"Boys, I should warn you that as the leader of the Marauders, it isn't a good idea getting into a prank war with me because not only will you be taking me on but my friends as well," James said.

"Is that a challenge?" Fred asked.

"We love challenges," George replied.

Harry moved as far away from the twins as he could get in the car and said, "Dad, I'm not involved!"

"No trouble son, this war will be between the boys and the Marauders," James said.

"Let's say if we win then you must give us your secrets from when you were in school," Fred said grinning.

"Deal, but if we win. You will march up and down the halls of Hogwarts singing the praises of the Marauders in your-briefs!" James said, adding the last part at the last minute.

Fred and George paused for a moment then nodded and said, "Agreed."

"Fine, when school term officially starts it begins. I think we should wait at least until the tests are over with your mother and my wife will kill me," James said.

"And us," Fred and George agreed.

The others were looking at each other with worried expressions on their faces. They really didn't want a prank war to start because it was bound to get them in the middle, and they didn't like that idea at all.

Ginny leaned close to her brothers and asked in a low voice, "How are you going to prank them when you're at school and they aren't?"

"That's part of the challenge," Fred said grinning.

"Yes, sister, if we beat the great Marauders then we can say we were the best pranksters the school has ever had," George said.

Harry and Dudley just shook their heads and decided to say as far away from the twins they could get. They knew by the time Sirius and Remus got involved in this life around them would be difficult.

...

The kids were leaving the room just as Professor Snape walked into the room. Dudley walked out without saying anything to either his parents but Harry couldn't help it. As he walked past Snape, he said, "Goodbye, Uncle Severus."

Snape snarled at this but he didn't get a chance to reply because Harry had ran out of the room with the others laughing as they left. Snape turned to see Petunia at her desk laughing. "What is so funny?" he snapped.

"You should have seen your face," she said.

Snape sneered again but it slowly faded. "As long as he doesn't call me that too often," Snape said.

...

Harry walked to stand next to Fred and George, with his broom gripped in his right hand. "Scared?" Fred asked.

"A bit," Harry replied.

"Us too," George said.

"I wonder how many she needs," Alicia asked.

"I heard she wants to have enough for two teams," Oliver said.

"Why that many?" Harry asked.

"Because the School League plays rough, and it isn't uncommon for someone to get hurt during a match," Oliver said.

"That'll be a change," Harry quipped.

The kids around him laughed.
Nekoinuhanyou chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
If i had the talent to write like you i'm sure i would take the story over but i am not a good writer at all. And most of the stories i wrote i wrote when i was still a teenager.
HufflepuffWoman chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
please dont give up writng hp. upur stories are some of the best au ive read.
reading book worm girl chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
I'm so sorry to hear that. I really do like your story 'A New Hogwarts' and all the other stories that go with it.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Leath, even though I am sad to see you stop writing, I think we all understand that sometimes family has to come first. I hope all goes well with your life and things work out in time.

SeaBreeze :-)
foxee-chik chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
will miss u, but it cant be helped xx take care xx
Daenin chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Ouch, sounds like real life has been hard on you lately. I wish you and your husband good health, and that things go well for you. Thank you for sharing what you have in the past, and best wishes for the future to you.
wandamarie chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
i am sorry to hear that have a good life thanks