Reviews for Sine Qua, Nihil Sum
cubonemerang chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
I don't know if I'm crying because of those last few paragraphs with Katara, or because this fic hasn't updated in seven years, but I'm crying. Guh.
Fangirlhug chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Please, continuously, this fic. I love it. Original stories.
writerwanabe chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Wow. It sadens me to see that you have dropped this story. I really enjoy it. Though I wish you would continue this, I know that it is unlikly.

I did hope to see Toph freed from the fire nation prison. I like that it was so dark...
myname chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
wat! thats it? ohh it was getting interesting hope u update.
go-sullivan chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
NO. Only four chapters. This chapter is the best by far.

I knew something was up when Howin saw BLUE eyes. I can't wait for your next chapter.
go-sullivan chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
This is freaking badass. Howin is like the coolest OC ever. That fight scene was excellent. Keep up the good work.
go-sullivan chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
I'm enjoying the prison scene more then the one that came before. I still feel disjointed when I read the first scene.

And Howin's insight into human nature is very true.
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is pretty awesome. But I found the scenes with Katara pretty hard to follow. I can't my finger on it. I think it just took me a while to figure it out.
Analogk37 chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
"Without this fic being complete, I am nothing" _

You know how much I like dark fics and angst, and SQNS has plenty of it so far. I can certainly visualize what you are portraying and it is a very entertaining vision. I'm really curious about "Fei" and/or Toph, along with the rest of the prison.

Like I mentioned before, you really need to see "Ember Island Players" before Aang and Katara meet. I think it'll help with the future direction of your story quite a bit.

And now that I've read SQNS, I can't seem to get a certain opening song from a certain album out of my head. I think you know the one... ;)

~Analog~
Aceina chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
this is a good fic hope u update soon
Raging Raion chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Ha, ha! As promised, my review. I know I know... it's overly late but some things happened that got in my way. Like my car wreck and managing to survive without a scratch and I know God totally procted me, I saw the car a few days ago. I shudda died or gotten messed up Ty-chan. Anyway! This chapter by far, and the second chapter, are one of my top faveorites. Now, I read this before but you did some things to it and you know what, it still rocks. So, I dunno where you are, but you BEST finish this. Frozen Tiger got cancled but I promise to send you a final chapter if you come back to life and talk to me.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was recommended to me by B-Tone and she was right it is good keep it up.
Storm Warning chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
OMG that is so good please hurry to finish the next chapter! No pressure though but that is really good!
arsenal95 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
I'm absolutely thrilled you have taken this approach at what life could be like after the war! Your chapters are refreshingly well-written, lengthy, without spelling error, and above all, filled with a deep emotional underlying passion. Angst is a difficult genre to approach, but you have done well! I am completely in awe at this piece. Please, do update soon!
I Am Myself chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
Amazing. Pure ingenious thought well melded to bring together this mind blowing tale. The mysterious air to you latest episode was mystifying and suspenseful. The characters are well on there way to the epic climax that is to come. Your update is absolutly required!