Reviews for Say Goodnight Not Goodbye
Strgrl4eva chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
AW! I love it! So great, so awesome. And I love how you wrote this, its incredible. I wish I could write like this... I'm getting there mind you and my works not terrible but I tend not to include this kind of insight in my stories... these kind of deep thoughts...
Willowfly chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Ah this is awsome! I can't believe this! Great work!

I'm gunna send you a pm so I can ramble on and on for a time. :)
Lady Katana4544 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow this is really very beautifully written and I loved reading it!
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
You know, I don't normally read Fast Forward stories because I can't stand that season, but I really enjoyed your fic. Though quite sad, it was still very good. You did a great job with Leo and his emotions. Loved it! :)
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aw, this fic really warmed my heart! And I loved Raph's note! That was just too good!
Danaa chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Of course, who else would find pleasure in knowing their death.

Nice story.

Hope to see more from you soon. _
calliopechild chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
VERY nice. I have to say, I am extremely impressed with all the stories you've uploaded in the past few days (and there is a crapload of them! You're making all the rest of us look bad! :D), and they are all very well-written and enjoyable. I especially really liked this one. I think you hit Leo right on the head in this one; that whole 'better me than them' thing, the calm acceptance of his death as long as it meant his brothers lived...that was Leo. Very nicely done, and thanks for a great read. I did have one question, though; where was Leo supposed to have found the note? That was the only thing I couldn't quite figure out, and that might just be because I'm really tired. Anyways, great job again, and if it's not greedy of me to say it, keep 'em coming! :D