Reviews for A Human Minute
Just Another Phase chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
This was fantastic. You brilliantly dissected Edward's POV through these pivotal scenes like you created him! Fantastic! I'm dying to read more!
bella c'ella luna chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
wow, this is some fantastic writing! in fact iwould say this is some of the best writing in fan fic that i've read...there were a couple of typos but your style is phenomenal.

i might be late for work because of you! i had to keep reading :)

awesome, awesome job...loved it!

luna
Swangal chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
I love E-POV. You picked some seldom used pieces of the book. Very,very nice.
Stargirlrox chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Waiting impatiently for the 4th chappy!
Countrygal17 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
These are so adorable! I loved the first one and then I finally got to read the others and I'm just like AH! Keep up the good work. You are very talented
Author-in-works chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
sweet. now i want ot re-read the book!
EdwardsminessorryBella chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
That was FANTASTIC! Great job! I absolutley loved it! Cant wait for the next update! keep up the good work!
KatieCullenSwan chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
-sigh-

you capture Edward perfectly.

I can't wait for moree? Pleasee?
A. Lincoln chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I don't add stories to my favourites often, so yours being the only one there really says something. And yes, I've read quite the number of Twilight fanfictions in my day.

What I can say is this: you clearly understand what Edward is going through and you capture it and can weave his emotions into words on a page so clearly. You truly have an inspiring talent and I wish you much luck in your writing career (that is, if you plan on pursuing one.)

Do continue! :)
blessedbyacurse chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
wow. you write Edward's POV really well!

please, please, please write more!
EdwardsminessorryBella chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
omg... that was so FRIKEN AWESOME! plz plz plz rite more! u r really talented at writing! plz rite more...PLEASE! u did an absolutley FANTASTIC job!
A. Lincoln chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Lovely work. I'm very impressed! :)
Mia chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This was such a lovely fic! The which in which you wrote it was totally true to Edward's character and I adored that you gave us his prespective on Bella's "human moment." Adored it! :)
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
...

Wow.

This was absolutely positively the best story i've read on here using Edwards pov.

Now, i'm not slandering any one else's fics, but i'm just saying you have perfectly embodied what Edward Cullen is.

Thoughts, Actions, and all that jazz. You have him perfect. And i mean it! I literally was all..."Did she find an advanced chapter to Midnight Sun and post it on here for us?"

You should really continue writing in Edwards pov, maybe write from other scenes in the story line that really make you wonder exactly what Edward was thinking. Like in Eclipse for example, when Jacob was keeping Bella warm.

Thats just a thought though. Great job on this little fic here!

Jess
onpointe91 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I really, really enjoyed this! I thought you did an excellent job on Edward's POV...and I especially liked when he was trying all the different angles to convince Bella to ask her question. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »