Reviews for What People Do
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wow, that was incredible! I thought I'd reviewed it before, but I didn't. I've reread this a few times and only noticed now.

I do agree with you. Brennan may not deal with things the right way, but everyone telling her how she should be feeling doesn't show very much understanding on their parts.

Booth was amazing, as usual. Brennan still does need someone to poke and prod her emotions at times and get her to admit to how she's feeling - which is different than informing her what those feelings should be.

The ending was so sweet.

Terrific story!

Leah
complexcase chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I really really like this. Your writing is very good, and so easy to read. And it was so in character! A lot of people focus on the Zach storyline and have Brennan eventually breaking down in tears in Booth's arms, and I'm just not sure she would do that. This is what she would do, totally, in my opinion.

Thanks for such a good piece of writing :-)

tmprnc
Julians Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was really good and the ending was so sweet. )
DOC3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I love this. It has really been annoying me on her behalf the way they were telling her how she felt and what she should feel. You handled this very nicely and now I feel much better :)
ForRomance chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow. This was really great. I love where you took it (there's always the best when they take on minds of their own, huh?). I have never seen a fic like this, at least not in recent times. Wow. I wish I had more to say; I'm very impressed! Great job.
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I loved it! I, too, think that it's annoying that they've been telling her what her "feelings" are. I mean, Sweets is a therapist, that's what he does, but other people just irk me. Great story! Very sweet. I totally agree that Booth would sleep on her couch and wait for her. And, it's the scariest thing when you think that someone died/disappeared in your dream...
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Great story.
kmmp99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh Ana, I know it is all I ever say but jeez girl that's how you leave me... WOW'd and amazed! :)

First, never really thought about that aspect of Brennan so thank you! Great insight! Secondly, such an intense moment with Brennan pushing Booth about the line. I really thought you would have him cross it at that moment but you didn't and that is cool because the way it all ended... sweet, pure & beautiful!

I really liked this line, The scene was very hot/intense and then whoosh coolness... nice description to project that!
Turbs chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
ah so cute, she's falling asleep in his arms...
RoxieBrennan chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Ok, you are on a roll with writing right now. This story was fantasic, as was the last one you wrote. Keep up the great work!
UberPest chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wonderful. I agree that people need to do what's best for them to deal with a situation instead of what everyone else expects of them. I also liked the BB interaction-how he wouldn't leave even when she pushed him away since he knew she really did need him there.
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
great story, liked the interaction between Booth and Bones. Him trailing off because he doesn't understand his own feelings and Bones calling him on it was great.
kimmcg chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I loved this

so them!

well done , would there be more ?
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This was fab - I could quote the whole thing back at you, really :) It was so them and so perfectly Brennan after everything that happened.

Thanks so much for sharing :)
Vaapad chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Sweet chapter! Please continue:)