Reviews for Hogwarts
Brightfire15 chapter 1 . 11/18
Miss Singing in the Rain chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Amazing story! You captured all the characters' personalities' perfectly! It's great!
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You have just put two brilliant fandoms together... like a boss.

No but seriously, this ruled. This made my day ! 8D I LOVED IT.
StarkidPotterMerllockhead chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love your stories! I could quite happily read them forever! Please read my two stories that I've wrote a merlin one and a Harry potter one? This is such a brilliant story how I wish it would end like this in the books :)
Drwho294 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is good but when I imagen the voices I think ninth doctor try rewriteing it with him?
Unicorn Fire chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Awesome! i love it! i'm also a fan of both. i loved the one liners and the references to Crouch Jr. made me laugh so hard. you repeated a lot of info about Rose's transformation over and over and that gets boreing to the reader so I would be careful no to do that too often. other than that i thought it was "FANTASTIC!"
Zoe625 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
O.M.G! Dude! you are a freakin GENIUS for coming up with this idea! This story is AMAZING! OMG!
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
definately a kick ass story...only problem is...we need more now!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I'm sorry, but wouldn't Ron be O.K with the TARDIS being bigger on the inside?I mean it's kind of ordinary for him...
weeblondiebex chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
this is a great story but I felt you tried to fit too much into one chapter. This is the sort of story which should have been split over many chapters. That way you could have maybe put a bit more detail into each of the chapters but Its still good
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Can I just say...freaking brilliant! How did you come up with that? It's so awesome! And especially the fact that you didn't kill Sirius, I loved that bit, but could you tell from my name that I would like a story like this? Yeah, it's true. Loved it tons and tons and tons. May Padfoot be with you and may your screwdriver stay sonic!