Reviews for explaining the paradox
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love how you wrote this! It's very bittersweet.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Full of emotion, really nicely done _
cheesyfreezy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I love this. i could praise you very well but i think you're just too good for it :)
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was wonderfully written.
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
AWW! that was so sad and so gorgeous! i adored it and you made me cry. It was wonderful! emotive.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
okay. It was a great story. I'm guessing that Hinata couldn't marry someone else on that day so Kiba could eventually marry Hanabi? I loved the characters, great writing.
Asuka-dono chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow, you like...

Oh jeez I don't even have the words to describe how emotionally crush and amazed I am. This story most simply explores who Hanabi is and I have read very few stories that express her in such way. Now that I've read this I want to make a Hanabi Fanfiction but... with a happy ending cause this story tore me apart. I was crying, I am crying... stupid kiba... stupid old man... sorry I ramble to much -sighs-

You are an amazing writer, and you've renewed my love for HanaKiba thanks... keep writing! -insert love- chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
She feels like sighing in relief, because finally, somebody has noticed her. Finally, she is not ‘Hinata’s sister’ or ‘Hiashi’s second daughter’. She is Hyuuga Hanabi. Just Hanabi.

Oh my God. Kiki, this was MIND-BLOWING!

Dude, I so totally loved this - and even the sad ending, even though Disney has planted an everlasting love of cheesy Happily Ever Afters in me - and it was intense, gorgeous, and wow.

I loved it a hell of a lot - almost as much as I love you.
regenerate chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
“Why didn’t this end happily?”

“Because Akamaru turns red, because Hinata can be your best friend, because you can fly if you tried hard enough, because this is the end, and I’m sorry, because I still love you, but I can’t.”

This was beyond amazing. :0

The details, I mean, no offense, I hardly even remember Hanabi, but reading this I was just like, whoa! HANABI.

So sweet, so sad, so BEAUTIFUL.

Your writing is magical, and the way you reveal hidden secrets in soft flowing sentences makes me melt and smile and just enjoy reading every moment.

And the end makes me c r y.

kellyshl chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
a completely different view of hanabi... and a very sad one :x
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2008

I like this.

Hanabi really has a character here, a personality, and you really had an in-depth view on her.

Her and Kiba.

And it seems as though Hinata didn't get her happy ending, because in the end it wasn't hers to begin with.

...I like though that it is a sad ending, with all of the anwers.

One thing, though, “Do you think can love you?”

You are missing in "I" there.
Artsysmiles chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i don't usually read kibaxhanabi, but i liked this one. it was really sweet, and made me kinda really sad by the end.
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So awesome, and IC, too! I personally LOVE KibaHina though, so it hurt a little to read that they weren't happy with the marriage :( But, then again, I knew what I was signing up for: KibaHanabi. So I really shouldn't be complaining :D

I really liked the quotes in between-very nice, very IC, very witty. I felt sorry for Hanabi by the time it ended, and this is my favorite Hanabi introspective, with the exception of Agent Ren's ItachiHanabi drabble in Naruto for the Teenage Soul, since I love crack and good characters turned evil-so it was pretty much like winning the lottery for me :D

Anyway, loved it, and totally going an favs.
Quiet Moon chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I like it, Kiki, I do.

Honestly, I'm a bit lost for words on how to comment on the rest of this. It's not that it's bad (oh, far from that), but I can't get the words out for it. In retrospect...well, in general, I just like everything. The description of everything that you put in, the italics that illustrated the private little moments, the portrayal of the storming emotions in Hanabi...

Honestly, I just like it. It's very well done, even if you think it's rather awkward. I like it all the same.

And I'm sorry that I couldn't review earlier, but I have to go now; I'll explain later.
Annabell Kim chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh my goodness,

this was amazing.

I never thought of a KibaXHanabi pairing before!

I love the ending line, it gave me that "oh shoot, this just outdid itself. Ima read it again" feeling.

Seriously, you're awesome!