Reviews for Benevolent Resolution Part 1 Hazardous Love
Stormlight chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Well, it was good up until that last chapter. Five chapters of romantic buildup, ONE SCENE in chapter six, and out of the blue they turn a complete 180 and decide they're going to be just friends? For no good reason at all except that you seem to have suddenly decided that you want her paired with Throttle, instead.

I'm sorry, but that happened WAY too quickly to be realistic, and it pretty much made the rest of the story completely pointless. And sort of sucked all the romance right out of it.

You have talent with writing, good structure and grammar and such. But you have a problem with your pacing, rushing into such a drastic change. A few more chapters showing their romantic relation deteriorating, coming to this decision slowly that they're better off as friends, would have altered the ending drastically and made it MUCH better.
Lone wuf chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
I like part2 better but I like 4hands maneuver number8
And I love that song! Love this story your gonna write more right
uss71832 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Ah crap...
lcewind chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
That was great. I'm looking forward to reading Part 2.
Cutegenius chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Hmm, I don't see why they can't joke around comfortably AND still be in a romantic relationship. That sounds like the ideal to me, what could be more perfect than falling in love with your best friend? Someone who makes you laugh, knows how to push your buttons in a teasing way, always rescues you from certain peril, makes you feel comfortable, can casually play around, and make you feel weak in the knees?

Sounds like a perfect match to me.
Cutegenius chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
LOL, I bet THAT was a pleasant surprize. I don't think that kinda thing exists on Mars... Buck teeth would get in the way (ouch!)
sarahjane82 chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
More please.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
awsome story,update soon,please!
GirlyGeek chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Oh, no...poor Throttle :( He was always my fav ;3
GirlyGeek chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Oh, no! Grg...stupid Greasepit!
GirlyGeek chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Naw! SO cute! XD
Intrepidwarriors chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Wonderful writing. your ability to put emotion and description into your scenes is outstanding. unfortunately, i just can't buy the whole 'i love you, i've had sex with you, now i'm on to the next guy i haven't had sex with' scenario. just too fast for my reality, but it makes for interesting reading anyway.
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Ah, man! I can't this! I though I was reading a VinniexCharley fic! I was really like how things were going for the two then this happens? Isn't there enough ThrottlexCharley? Oh, poor Vinnie is always seem that he can't find his own girl or the girl gose off to be with someone else. You did do a great job in writing it.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
uh-oh. cue the drama to unfold some more. i've never seen anyone actually pull off the mouse switch with such grace. Hell, i've never seen it done at all. amazing!

can't wait to read more!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
ooh, i detect some trouble brewing! throttle wants charley-girl? not really surprised. can't wait to see what you have in mind!