Reviews for Rediscovering Fire
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more later!
JessiicaFox chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
This is awesome! I really want to know how Dustfinger is in danger! Please update soon!
Lady vampire of vampires chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I really love it. Can you write next chapter, please? Its fantastic!

Kisses,

Dafne.
dreamer chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
more more more!
natsumi456 chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I like it. I really like it
EowynsPen chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
i love this pairing. Keep writing please!
TildaTheLostGirl chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
More Please :)
dame crystal chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
i love it tons yay gwin (my favorite character ) pleeze review soon ps love the discriptions

~dame crystal
sunshinerosesnDEATH chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
cool story. is it a romance between meggie and dustfinger? i've wanted to read one of those.
Quazie89 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
This sounds like a good story! Keep it up!
Mira-Fangs chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
this is a really good story and concept so far, i'm really looking forward to seeing some more of it.
BuddhaforMary chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
I'm impressed! This is definitely getting added to my story alert list. I'm also digging the speedy update. Do it again soon, pretty please?
unilover88 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
This is absolutely, definately, undoubtedly the best story I've ever read in Fanfic! By the sound of the beginning it hits me straight away! This story's plot will be as exciting as Inkspell's. I have one question for you, actually two questions. Why did Gwin go with Meggie when I suspect that the marten favours Farid more and why did you name the story rediscovering fire?

From unilover88

P.S Please, please, please keep on writing quickly! I can't wait to see what happens!
InkStainedFire chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
PS: I hope Gwin didn’t bite you.

That line put a smile on my face, which is good, as the Mountain Dew wore off about half an hour ago. I'm liking your approach to this story- too often fanfic writers fall into the 'right here, right now' trap when it comes to romance stories and as a result the plot is often collateral damage. Okay for a one shot, but not so much for multi-chaptered stories. I'm glad to see you actually do have a plot in mind. Keep up the good work!
InkStainedFire chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
What's this? Another Meggie/Dustfinger story? Gadzooks! Off to the Dustfingermobile, Robin! Erm, sorry. It's entirely possible that I've had far too much caffeine and that a single human body is not capable of containing it all without some sort of mental defect showing itself. I shall try and retain my sanity long enough to tell you of my fondness for both this pairing and your first chapter. If you write a second, there's a good chance I'll tell you of my fondness for that one too. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*