Reviews for Ruminations
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Nice episode tag. Thanks, Beth
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I liked this a lot! I really enjoyed seeing Don examine his emotions like that.

The thing I don't understand is: "Even Larry had no clearance until the whole space shuttle episode." Considering that Larry thought that NOT having clearance was a serious drawback, I'm not sure why you would assume this.

He's been a top notch physicist for decades now, I'm sure he had clearance before that. (Besides, how would he have gotten on the LIGO project in "Running Man" without it?)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was a fascinating look into Don's head, I absolutely loved it.
charliefan chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is amazing. I really like the way that Don identified the easy feeling first. That episode made me cry.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Excellent. Don's "process" was quite level-headed and blunt. I think that's what made this piece so powerful. Great read.
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
awesome analysis of Don's brain and emotions!:)
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow-ee. That was... emotional. That was... something that made me feel better about the clearance. That was... fantastic. It had heart, it had poignancy, it had feeling. It was beautiful, it was prosy, it was great! And now I feel ever so much better about the clearance thing. Thank you!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was brilliant. I thought you captured all of Don's emotions and actions perfectly.
newgal chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This was wonderful. You did a great job w/ Don's reflections and gave me some added insight. The ending was perfect.
OughtaKnowBetter chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
What I like best is the elegance of your prose.
Josu chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This was so nice, I do hope everything turns ok between the brothers. You explained Don's character very well, nice job!
Serialgal chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow. Wow. Wow. Did I say wow?
meganM57nebula chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh...My...God...There are not enough adjectives to describe how good this is. I have tears in my eyes.

[This is where I would normally quote the something I really liked in the fic, but then I'd have to copy/paste the whole thing.]
Patty chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aww, Fraidy, you're good at these one shots. It's a real toss up whether I like them

better than your long-story whumpings but these are so insightful into the Eppes as we

know them, and better yet as we want them to be, that I'll think about them for days.

Whew, that was a long sentence. :]

It's a credit to your writing that as I sit here typing I can see Don standing at

the window after the tears pass, smiling a bit, thinksing about his love for Charlie.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
*sniff* Beautiful. Love Don's analysis of his own emotions, especially the last two, and the way you combine the view in his head with the view around his apartment, including all the sensory details. Oh, and "especially in little boys. Even after they grew into federal agents." Great line.