Reviews for Falling Slowly
someone chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
this story is amazing. please update
kajoo chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Oh I love this story I do hope you don't stop (

You're writing is very pretty and I also like the character's passion!
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
brava very well written story hope u continue! :)
AhhMyLife chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
Keep writing it! You have to just for me. No backing out. Hahaaa. Seriously though, this Oc is really good, a very well developed character, and hellooooooo, Kyouya and Akane, match made in heaven. Well, I will be waiting for you to add another chapter! :)
AhhMyLife chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
What did the poor girl do! I hate grandmother. Good story. :)
Dark ring of hope chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
please keep going! i want to know how it ends!
breaker99 chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Oh i really do love this chapter and i love the way that akane is standing up to her grandmother! man i can't wait till the show down and i really do want akane to tell her grandmother off because the old lady's attitude needs to be adjusted a bit. I really hope that someone tells grandma to shut up!

I really do hope that you do another chapter!
BunnyNinja chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
Please for the love of all that is good continue! I love it!
KageNoNeko chapter 14 . 12/20/2010
I like this chapter. I felt it brought things to a head. It seems like the Suou chairwomen is that much more severe when people base their stories on the anime instead.
DefinedByFire chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Please continue with this story! I am pleasantly surprised every time I see a notification that it's been updated in my inbox. I think your writing style is beautiful and can only have changed for the better! Don't give up on this story after all this time! Finish well and finish strong! I look forward to your next chapter!

Fire )
VortexFM chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
I believe that pleading for updates would be futile, considering the amount of time since your last. But I'll give it a try anyway:

I am absolutely in love with this, the emotions are beautiful and the only reason I didn't cry is because I'm strange that way. I really hope you update soon!

Please?
mickey kity chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
So cute! the dudes a dumba , but kyouya was such a gentlemen
invidian chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
I greatly like this story. It's the best OHSHC fanfics I've read so far.

Please update soon!
Stelra Etnae chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
Great story! I love how Kyouya can make Akane let loose her bottled up feelings, and the way she makes him lose his composure. This pairing is awesome!

That Kenjiro is a complete dork... O_O Seriously dense...

Update soon!
kajoo chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
Heh heh . . . I'm sorry I've been slacking . . . with the whole read/review thing . . . but I've been rather busy and just now got to it ~sweat drop~ I'm very intriged as to what happens in the next chapter though ~starry eyes~ so you should hurry and update! . . . erm . . . please! lol

Happy writings