Reviews for Finding Home
singintoyourself chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I can totally feel you on the school one. Junior year is crazy X

This is a great story, I really hope you'll be able to post a new chapter soon. I know how annoying it is when you lose your place in what you're writing!
QuirkyJerseyPalace chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Good so far but this part was really caught up in the details. Let loose, this seems to be romance and now ur going on about a typical high school day. trust me we know. sorry for being blunt. :)
QuirkyJerseyPalace chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
ooh, this is getting good. :)
QuirkyJerseyPalace chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is great. Fast-paced, love the idea of chick trumpet players... yup, we rock! :)
takemyhandtonight chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
i love it twin, but you knew that ! :)
singintoyourself chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
I really am a fan of this story. Short, cute chapter. I loved it. Keep it up. )
EdwardAddict chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Aww! Adorable!

This is making me warm and fuzzy inside. Mainly because I'm getting in the mood for band camp by browsing for a new flute. o.o

I hope you can update soon. ]

EdwardAddict chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Aww, poor Kyla. [

I hope you post another chapter soon. *hinthintnudgenudge*

EdwardAddict chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Oh, so they get to walk down to a field. Our practice field is perched on a huge hill with a steep climb and slippery grass. -.-

Though it is fun to roll down. D

I love the characters and the overall plot so far. .

EdwardAddict chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Aww! I love the band family. Sigh. This makes me long for band camp.

EdwardAddict chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I'm in love with it so far. It's off to a great start. ]

erica chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
hey i love your story. marching band is awesome and trumpet players kick a**. please continue with this just starting to get into it.
singintoyourself chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
So basically I love Kevin. He sounds like such a cutie! Great work as usual, can't wait for the next update!
Gracie-Lullabelle-Mae chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Hey! i just found this story! I LOVE IT! I play the trumpet so i know exactly where your coming from lol! This is so cute, i LOVE IT! waiting for update ]
hypertexas chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Kevin's a drummer! :D

Seriously, I love this.

It's so realistic - with all the crazy aspects of band. Makes me sad to realize this will be my last season. :[

I really like that Kyla is a trumpet player, too. :]