Reviews for I Should Be So Lucky
IShipEveryoneandEverything chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love this story. This story made me happy. I'm going to bookmark it and read it all the time.
TheMoonAndCo chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Found my pairing! Yes! Thank you!
Fanlover14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
So I have to say this was a well written and very cute story. I love the movie The Day After Tomorrow and you did a great job portraying their characters and Sam's shyness. I really enjoyed reading this, although this was written back in 2008 I think a second chapter would do this story justice. Much love, Fanlover14
White-Tainted-Red chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was so adorable! You're absolutely correct, this is really good.
Mallie chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You're not wrong, it is very good.
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
i love diz fanfic
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
loved this. it made me happy
Mus4u chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aww, that was so adorable. I like your voice, very real. and straigt forward, like Sam. :)
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aww. I liked this a lot. The long introspective parts were really interesting and I like how you got the truth about the girls out. Most stories would have had Sam ask first. This way is a bit more original and entertaining. Good job. Keep up the good work! .
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Fluff is always good!
Lizbethrocker21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This story was adorable. I loved it. You should write more. There are so few stories on this pairing.
Chiyoku Shibata chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I just finished watching Day After Tomorrow on FX for like the 3rd time, I think... and for some reason, I felt like reading fanfiction about it...I came across this story...dunno why it sorta compelled me to read it...never imagined this pairing...maybe I just never stopped to think about it, you know?

...but I gotta say I sorta liked it. It was...cute...I guess...a nice fluff in the wake of a worldwide catastrophe, just makes it all the more nice.
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
aw, that was so sweet! a perfect shot of fluff right when I needed it. I really loved the 'confession' conversation.
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Thanks for writing JDSam pair...There's only 2 fics of tghat pair...sad isn't it...
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
cute! Sam's line of, " You give me butterflies." Is awesome and I really loved it! great fic!