Reviews for Please
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
If I were Yoko, I'd be like, "You want it? You want it? You got to want what you want! YOU GOTTA WANT IT! YOU GOTTA WANT IT!" Yomi would stare at me as if I were a martian. ;3
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
heh heh heh, LOL, that last part was hilarious
sakuravision chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I so did not expect the chocolate bar!
MB Otaku chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
wow. I can totally understand that; chocolate shall be the undoing of all mankind.

Well some of it anyways.

Good job.
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
SA!

...M...AhHah!

This is so short, but when I got to the end I laughed so freakin' hard! This is very good! U
ladyasile chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
i had a feeling THAT was the cause of it. lol. pretty awesome, who cares if it's random? random's awesome! and this is a pretty good demonstration. reminds me of mello now.

:-)
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
*falls over, foot twitches in the air twice* I should have known. I suspected but seeing the last sentence...wah! oh well. Nice suspence thingy, and funny twist at the end.
Autumn Whispers chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
lol. Totally lol. I laughed at the end. In the beginning, I had no idea what to think of it, but the last sentence caught me by surprise.

Mm...I'd count MS Word, but I've found that on Word it counts the two words connected by ellipses are one. “'Oh…wicked fox!'" The "wicked" is not counted because it has no space...but I don't think it really matters. :)

Yes, it's honestly random. Random is good. I loved it.