Reviews for It's Not That Bad
TwilightGD chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
now that was a good tokka story. simple but had a little bit of everything.

Thanks for it.

Write on
kasplosion chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
is this really the last chapter? say it isnt so! T_T

i think my favorite part of this entire story is the dialogue. it's very spot on. n-n
kasplosion chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
cool! spoon-boomerang oar! haha. love the ending. the only thing is, i'm having a hard time figuring out who said what. it's just a tad bit confusing. other than that tho, nice chapter. i'm look forward to the next update! [:
BeccaBear93 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Omg, kill him with the spoon, Toph! XD

That killed ME... Ooh, I wanna know where Aang is and what will happen to Toph and Sokka!

Please write more!

kasplosion chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
oma! so cute! me and my cousin are squee-ing every three lines. we live for tokka! anywhoo... really cool story so far! please update real soon!

my cousin asks: "why aren't aang and katara dating?" i already told her some fans are for zutara and others are for kataang, but i guess she wants your answer. heh... nice fic. [:
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Aw...this was cute! Both Toph and Sokka were in character, and there were a lot of classic Toph moments [to DIE for, OMM]!

The few cheesy parts didn't take away too much from the chapters overall, and I enjoyed reading it! :{}
TwilightGD chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
ahh toph on ice stories are so much fun. please have a little fun with katara and the rest with sokka

's surprise. all in all i like it.

and to add some fun even if there is no earth i am sure the water tribe have some metal floating around for toph to play with.

write on