Reviews for Logos, Ethos, Pathos
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Good continue :) please!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
really good please keep going!
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I hope you continue this. :)
WeWantsIt chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
this is really good! i hope you choose to continue someday.
kazorashi chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I'm almost...depressed that this fic hasn't been updated in a very long while. ...I really like it. Draco and Theodore being together are quite the opposite pair, but that's what I like about them. And they both kinda' seem to have the hots for Hermione, so that's a plus, no doubt. All three of them complete each other. :D

Draco throwing the book at Theodore was pure irony to me. Hilarious. And they're even different in looks! Another plus! Tanned guys with dark hair is like, Heaven. I hope to this fic continued. 'Cuz Hermione being in charge was almost as great as Draco and Theodore being in charge.

What else to say? I've no idea what the chapter title means, but it's great. Logos, Ethos, Pathos is a very talented-mark story. One of the best I've read in a while, actually.

But my favorite part was Theodore and Malfoy's comments on Hermione's pink cheeks. Nyah ha! That was adorable. I almost wished that Draco could have finshed his sentence.

Love lots this fic.
Lady Armoriel chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Totally awesome! I hope you will continue there are unfortunately almost no good Harm/ Theo fics. And yours is really good!
Mocha.For.Me chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
you need to right a prequel because im kinda curious about Draco being jealous and how this whole thing happened.
arielstarks chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
continue, please!
Mogg chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I'm really enjoying this story, the interactions between the characters is really interesting. Please say you are going to write more?

Thanks
slasher454 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Yay! I'm so happy to hear from you and see this update! And what a fantastically angsty update it is. I love idea of Theo's communication device and that Hermione uses the imperious on Draco to get him to use legilimacy on Theo. Awesome.

I can't wait for your next update, and I dearly hope it won't take as long as the last one. *raises eyebrow at evil cliffy*
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Amazing chapter I can't wait to read more
Aleisha chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Excellant chapter - please update soon!
Miamore92 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Really good story, can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
numberoneklutz chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
It's kinda sad that she lost Theodore's trust, but I suppose it couldn't be helped. Ideally, I wish she makes it back to the order (and that she somehow manages to save those two from their current futures).