Reviews for Play My Music
Samaire chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Correction: "These Boots *Are* Made For Walking". And I've heard this song so many times already, sheesh!
Samaire chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
This is one of my favorites. A really great and fun multi-songfic! I loved the whole thing of course, but my favorites were "The Beach", "Wine Red", and "Right Where You Want Me". And that last line in the "Without Love" one is so mischievously adorable and so like Logan! "These Boots Were Made For Walking" is cute too. I loved Lola's wardrobe (and Quinn's too!). I so seriously loved this! LOVED IT!
Sinnocence.Net chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
(giggles) Skunkbag... Heh heh... Sorry, that part was just as amusing in your drabble as it was in the show. Lol. So let me just say WOW. This second part was also very great, too! I bow down to your amazing writing talent, really.

"Umbrella" was by far my favorite just because Lola is one of my favorite characters and while I'm a die-hard Quogan fan, I always find myself marveling about Lola and Logan, whether it's on simple friendship or the possibility of more. All in all, a great capture of those two characters!

"Wine Red" was nice to read as well. That apple thing during "The Curse of PCA" totally cracked me up and I like it when fanfiction includes it, whether it's a simple reference or part of a fantastic drabble like yours. XD

And lastly, "These Boots Are Made for Walking!" I just love how you explained Lola's change in style from the second season to the third. I'm sure all of us fans noticed it, but no one's ever really touched on it before. 'Twas perfect!

Well, apologies once again for waiting FOREVER to review this. (hangs head) I'm a bad person... But you're AWESOME. I'll be looking forward to more material from you! Keep it up 'cause you inspire meh!
Sinnocence.Net chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Once again Analisa, I am completely sorry for not reviewing sooner! I'm an idiot, I know. But anyway!

I am in LOVE with your drabbles! They're really enjoyable to read, especially the Quogan ones. I really liked "Check Yes Juliet" because of the imagery you managed to put into my head. I couldn't help but think of Logan and Quinn and happy love-ness when I read that. Great job!

"Makes Me Happy" was also another favorite. A "Happy List" is just completely perfect for Vince and I could see it happening on the show, if we were ever to be shown his year of therapy. And also, Vince/Lola rawks.

Mwahaha! And now I'm off to review the second part. :)
The Sushi Monster chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Lots of Lola and LV ones. YAY.

And Quogan. Gotta love the Quogan. Hairspray. Heehee.

I absolutely *love* the Lola-Logan friendship umbrella one. Lovelovelove. And the apple one was awesome too.'re just awesome all around with your awesome stories. :D
Dustbowl Dance chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Oh this was so great! I like that you incorporated the music into the story without following the exact storyline of the song. It made things so much more interesting, and fun. I can't put my finger on what it was exactly that I liked, but the variety was awesome, and you had a bunch of really good songs, too. :)
Terri chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
awesome! all these songs fit your stories perfectly i was surprised. and u seem to have the same taste in music as i do:)
Jaiaelle chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Yay! I'm so glad that you wrote these second ten! They were AMAZING - but I wouldn't expect anything less from you! Okay, my favorites: Umbrella - I really enjoyed Lola actually being nice to Logan, it was sweet; Good Luck Charm - again, you've made me think that Vince and Lola are such a cute couple; and Right Where You Want Me - love the future glimpse of our favorite couple, too cute! I can't wait until your next story!
nikkkkkki chapter 2 . 6/29/2008 favourite on was "right where you want me" reading about quogan's future

btw plez update for Senioritis
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I liked all of them, and I recognized most of the songs, too.

I might have some ideas for stories you could do, if you let me give you them.
secrets710 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
gotta love the fluff. cant wait for the next ten.
Non-Bender chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Those were fabulous. I normally don't read the drabbles as soon as they come out, (I wait until there's nothing else for me to read) But when you told me that you had Check yes Juliet, as the VERY FIRST ONE, I literally RAN here, and read them right away. You used my favourite song! I love you for that. It was my favourite, of course (Can you tell?) But I also loved Chemicals React.

doodleswriter357 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
great drabbles! loved the quogan ones!

this is a really cool idea! i think im going to do this too!
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I SQUEE-ed at the Vola. Because there really isn't enough of that around.

And then this line: "It rained a lot in England." I couldn't stop laughing.

Hm, my favorite? All of them! Chemicals React is the Quogan song, You Are the Music in Me...oh wow, that *is* the Misa song, isn't it? The Vola one was AWESOME.

...okay, now I need to stop reading fics and write my own. (Oh yeah, if by any chance some random person was to attempt to rewrite the entire series, what your reaction be?)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
You had some pretty good songs there.

Bad To The Bone, there's a classic.

I liked them all.