Reviews for Paperclips
Marie Allen chapter 9 . 7/9
Heartbreaking :( I think this is exactly how Helga felt at the end of the episode and I totally believe l, as she gets older, she thinks back with her very small amount of time with Inga for the good and not the bad.
Polkahotness chapter 8 . 7/8
This was absolutely heart wrenching in all the right ways. I felt so connected to this and it was such a great way to get inside Arnold's head. As always, your Arnold voice is spot on and I can imagine him saying everything in that situation if only in his head.
This is my favorite one you have posted so far. Great job! xoxoxo
Marie Allen chapter 8 . 7/8
Everyone needs to "let go" or else it'll build up like a volcano...case in point. Poor Arnold; so young and unsure of how to deal with these things. :(

It makes it really easy to write "Dark Arnold" with this in mind, ne?
Writer25 chapter 8 . 7/8
I love this. I wanna cry.
Marie Allen chapter 7 . 7/7
HA! Perfect! Looking forward to the other prompts :D
Marie Allen chapter 6 . 7/7
Helga lives much of her life as carpe diem... LOL

I am enjoying these little bits from the show. :) I don't care for full on fics of when they're kids so these are perfect.
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 7/7
Helga seems lime she would be a fun mother. Helga like the old favorites of the big fight and the April fools prank.
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 7/7
Eugene wasn't just clumsy and was also never watching were he was going.
Heather chapter 5 . 7/6
The boogers omg that was awsome!
Marie Allen chapter 5 . 7/6
:( This actually makes me sad. She's so hopeful and shocked (happy!) and it's an April Fool's joke.

And, rofl, Helga...a diamond ring? She'd definitely think that.
Marie Allen chapter 3 . 7/6
D'oh!

At this point, she should have some bottles of water stored back there or something. LOL
Marie Allen chapter 2 . 7/6
ROFL Poop out your boogers...yes, this is definitely a Helga-ism. ROFL
Marie Allen chapter 1 . 7/6
Aww! Poor Eugene! This really reminded me of "The Iron Giant" when he wanted to be Superman...I can totally see Eugene thinking that and doing something to help his friends out and, in the end, they call him Superman. :)
Pointy Objects chapter 5 . 7/6
Oh no!

When I readd, "hes offering me a gift", I knew what you were writing about. Oh, this one is so sad, but so funny, but so sweet.

"Oh...wait..."

Ugh. You're so good at this. I'm so jealous!
Pointy Objects chapter 4 . 7/6
Oh my gosh! You're a genius! Why don't I have your brain?! This is soooooo good.

My favorite part? "He can do it. He can do it. he can do it. He can do it."

This is fantastic. This ones my favorite. I love it so much.