Reviews for Red Moon
Brenden chapter 1 . 1/26
goodwork
pisoprano chapter 1 . 1/5
It's like reading Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality only about Sailor Moon and I can actually read the whole thing in less than one day. *checks publish date* 2001! Talk about ahead of its time.
rogueofstorms chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
It is an absolute shame that this is only a one-shot. I would love to see the rest of Sailor Moon played out like this!
May Eve chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I really have no idea what to say to this except thank you.
jean5 5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Really good short story.
Thanks.
LordOfTheAndain chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Very nice! I must say, however, that I find the idea of Minako as a full-blown dominatrix a bit diquieting. Knowing about the existence of BDSM, sure, fascinated enough to consider it, perhaps, but experienced enough to actually identify with it as a lifestyle? At age thirteen, when she first became V? That sounds like she must have had an "interesting" childhood, one way or the other... o_o;
sarista wow chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was amazing!
Aprun chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Great fic! All that's missing is Luna's screams when she discovers usagi is serenity! ;3
ynot123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Amazing story. I'm a fan of all your work. Would love to read anything else you've written.
Immatrael chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Oh gods. Oh gods, my sides. Usagi and Ami were enough, but Rei... and then Minako... I think my throat hurts from laughing so much. Poor Luna.

Hooo, boy. Okay, still giggling, but more or less calm again. This... you have created something beautiful with this. And I will love you forever for doing so.

(And Minako is my favourite)
hot dog285 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
this... is... awesome... continue it, I kind of want to see the results, like what happens with the outers.
darkwoofe chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is a completely and totally awesomely amusing story. Makes me wish I had read it sooner. Thanks for the fun read!
gibbousmoons chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Happosai! Happosai! Happosai!

This. Is. Glorious. I half expected Tuxedo Kamen to show up dressed like Guy Fawkes, spouting rhetoric on the power of anarchist ideals and the primacy of the individual.

Perhaps one of the generals should overhear Moon, and decide that this 'capitalism' sounds like an excellent way to gather energy for Metallia?
Lurker27 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is made of sheer win - originality and innovation taken one step further.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wonderful, well written, good details, great discussions, lots of humor. If only this could have been an epic! Oh well, it's fantastic!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »