Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Spirit
TheINFERNO95 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
And what make you think anyone would read a super fic on hikari? The most useless character in Eva history? Even the writer know that other wise he would not have force shinji sorry ass into this fic? You all so busy trying grab everyone attention and trying to act like a smart ass that you don't stop to think how your action will effect other people nor how foolish you look saying such garbage. The true is you too lazy to give a guy like kensuke a chance instead you want to keep using the same tiresome characters like shinji, writing the same tiresome stories over and over and over and over again. What the difference between this and the other superwomen stories? They are the same bullshit. You all think it cool being negative on a good character like kensuke yet turn a piece of shit like shinji into a hero? What the hell going on out here?

You all can learn a lot from a writer name adam kadmon. A writer who write different stories and uses different characters for each stories including kenuske. In fact the writer is written a super fic on kensuke called Covennant Red. A great fic that better then all these super women fic and proves people would read a super fic whit kenuske if you give that damn man a chance unlike other people. In fact the writer has written a few more good stories on kensuke which prove whit the right person, whit the right mind set you can do good things whit this man. You all should give adam kadmon fics a read unless you like reading the same stories over and over again?
MADMAN chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
You be surprise how many people would like to see a super kensuke fic. Just because you and the other ungrateful assholes don't like him don't mean he don't have his fans...dick head.
Dragonjek chapter 23 . 4/20/2016
Pity this wasn't a Hikari/Shinji story. I don't have an issue with Hikari/Toji, but reading it as the main pairing just isn't my cup of tea.
hmh chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Well, that was a nice read! Thank you very much for the story. And this story deserves more reviews, so here is one... ;-)
Alex Warlorn chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
One thing that isn't even talked of here, is that Gendo's scheme, eventually mutated into 'redefine the human condition, be reunited with wife, use anyone and anything to achieve this goal.'
Alex Warlorn chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
Rei III ironically has every reason to be loyal to Gendo and every reason to hate Aksagi. She didn't contradict Gendo when he said she would have just aborted her soul.

And I wouldn't mind Instrumentality.
Guardian54 chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
We figured out why no one in the command center carries weapons, because no doubt if she had a gun on her Misato's going to snap one day and just plaster Gendo's brains all over the wall "For All Humanity".
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Nooooooooooooooo whyyyyyy
Better be good
the Silence chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Thank you so much for making me fall in love with my favorite character once again. This was an amazing story and there was nothing i could about this story that i did not like.
EgyLynx chapter 23 . 12/10/2012
... good story...
EgyLynx chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
... ok... i continue read...
Zaralann chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
NICE!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
I really enjoyed this iteration of SoE. Thinks changed enough to be different, but still relatable. Shinji and Asuka vs the MP Eva's was well done. But the thing I most liked was her transformation phrase. I could picture her sense of wonder every time she changed
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
well, I would kind of like to see super-powered kensuke.
was expecting wil eisner's spirit(look it up) but this looks interesting too...
Blitzstrahl chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
You got the order of the EVA wrong is this chapter Unit 00 is the proof of concept model while Unit 01 is the test type due to nerve testing if they could use Lilith genetic material for the purpose of creating a EVA