Reviews for My Happily Ever After
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Aww
pllfreak33 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Loved your take but should of been longer in my opinion!
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
LOVE THIS AWESOME ONE SHOT YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE NALEY LOVE STORIES
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Loved it :) great job!
BaileyRaeXOXO chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Perfect ending. I couldn't have asked for anything better 3
Mrs.Naley Scott chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
it was asolutely amazin i loved it so much one of the best stories i have ever read i really wish you had written more though b cos i cant wait to know about their life and more children it was really fantastic keep up the fab writing xoxo Mrs Naley Scott
TVCrazed chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I was hoping for a longer version of their happily ever after but this was good too. I wouldnt mind the longer version tho. (wink, wink)
Analy 222 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Like it? I LOVED IT! It was so freakin' cute, and down right HOT! LMAO. I'm so glad that you added like a second part to the epilouge, and Brooklyn Jackson Scott is an adorable, and wonderful name for her. Also besides that little girl using her beautiful baby Blues as an advantage with Naley, she's also going to use them to be a heart breaker! All I've got to say is Nathan better get his shot gun ready! LOL. Once again great story, I'm so glad that they finally got their "Happily Ever After", and PLEASE I can't stress this enough PLEASE UPDATE "Highly Addictive" SOON!

Have a wonderful day-Ana
luvinNaley7413 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
loved it!
kellneriner chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
this is great! thnx 4 posting dis!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I LOVED THIS IT WAS AWESOME I LOVED THE NALEY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Jess2303 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
ohh that was awsome.. a perfect ending :)
Bindy417 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was really great. I'm glad that you did a one-shot. The story was so good that I don't think a sequel was needed. Everything already drama-filled happened to Naley. It's nice to see them settled and happy. I love the way Nathan was with their daughter. The Naley love scene was hot, too! Good work! I like how everything turned out.
GoTutorGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hey,

I am so happy that you decided to make a sequel to Breathless. This was the most amazing one shot that I've maybe ever read, really. The ending was the most perfect part. Even though, I found all parts of this to be adorable. You are really talented at writing and you should really be proud. Again, just AMAZING job. )
ga-4-ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2008