Reviews for Misunderstanding
Sachita chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Tee-hee. Loved the humor. Great job!
Miravisu chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
*chuckles*

Poor Rodney ;)
Neko-Ochz chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
LOL! I was laughing so hard that I had to cover my mouth! xD I loved it... McShep but not quite McShep 3
Fandomatic chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Really funny. The second chapter was a good call.
SpringSnow chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love this fic! What a great idea to have the AU Shep, I've never been entirely sure if I buy McShep, tho I think I do, but what a cute way to do it - and the awkwardness was genius, I was literally going "AH!" AND I couldn't stop reading, perfect tension.
rodney chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
that was very funny. I hope John tells the team what happened
timme chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
ooh, amazing open ending. i dont' think someone completely averse to the idea would have reacted like john did. and rodney obviously isn't. nice. gonna write anymore of this?
ManicTater chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I was very amused by the two Sheppards tooting their own horns over how congenial they each were. And after Sheppard seemed so taken aback by Rodney's admission, it was so John for him to walk off with the "Afterall, we do make a good team"... :) Thanks for the update.
Jackrocks chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Since we know that canon John and Rodney are 'straight' your finale is the only logic solution. But hey, the innuendo was nice. ;)

As for the cheating, thinking that both Rodneys are the same person may be right, but somehow I doubt that real!John would agree on that point if he was in a relationship with the 'real' Rodney. ;)

Great story. I liked it!
kaitebug chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
that...?...hurts my head?
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i think you should go for it! LOL ace story. :P
ManicTater chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
"Rodney had tried to petition for them both to be labeled clearly at all times, but Carter wouldn’t agree to force them to wear name tags"

LOL! I don't know why not, it makes perfect sense and saves valuable time and discomfort from trying to figure out to which Sheppard you are speaking. ;)

I *loved* that Rodney *slapped* John. Too freaking funny! And then Rodney actually asks how he looks at John. I'm glad the "other one" didn't encourage Rodney to explore his options with "his" John or give him careless advice about how "this" John must feel the same way about Rodney as he does. I like that you just left the conversation where you did.

Thanks for sharing.
anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
More, more, more!
sparklegem chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So awkward!
ShaViva chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hey - I was amused by this so by all means, do another chapter! I want to see how uncomfortable Shep gets when Rodney tells him : )