Reviews for The Reason
dnmann chapter 28 . 10/24/2014
Great story. We all wish you would come back and finish.
googoo4u chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
You have 103 favs,173follows and294reviews mine being 295 and you haven't updated. Please as you can see we think you rock as a writer your story is totally amazing. I'm so glad I came across it. So please update give us all some happiness and write. Pretty please.
Worm chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
It's a shame you never finished, it was turning into such a good story. Hopefully one day you will add more.
JayJayxo chapter 28 . 5/1/2012
Oh my god this story is amazing! Im really quite sad it hasnt finished properly but that last chapter made me squeel like a crazy chick at its cuteness!
mehhnobigs chapter 28 . 4/22/2011
updateupdateupdate!
Alena chapter 27 . 2/28/2011
I just re-read this story because I really like it. I really hope that you will update soon!
mb168 chapter 28 . 1/5/2011
you need to update!
thismustbetheplace chapter 28 . 11/17/2010
you cant stop now! been reading this since you first started and i want to know what happens next! let me know if you need an editor / beta reader!
Theliteratureofchemistry chapter 28 . 9/30/2010
Amazing- found this story tonight & just finished it, took me lord knows how long, it's 4.20am and my eyes are about to explode from staring at this screen for so long, but it was worth it. :)
shadylane27 chapter 28 . 9/17/2010
Thank God you are back...I know this is my first time reviewing but i figured now would be an awesome time to get in the swing of things. Though I had to reread this entire story again it was totally worth it to finally get to this chapter. Hope the next update is soon cause I've been waiting to see where one of my favorite stories is heading.
DarceLynn chapter 28 . 9/15/2010
You! I am so first in line for the wet noodle lashings! It's been so long I had to go back and re-read most of the story! (Not that that's a bad thing...)

But I am happy Spence finally cleared up the whole Riley thing. So...good work.
life4 chapter 28 . 8/27/2010
what happens next?
ashikinz chapter 28 . 8/25/2010
Just found this, read it all at one, and I can safely say I'm addicted, really hope you update soon, it's so good :-)
Vomotron chapter 28 . 8/19/2010
Loved this chapter! But i see you didn't have someone to edit for you... Whats the go there? Hmm! By the way my service was rockin like a bird foot on a bike's brake line. Am i allowed to miss talking? Even though both of us haven't emailed?
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010