Reviews for Through Dirty Glass
Edward-Cullen-is-Hot chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Before I review your story, I just wanted to note that I can't wait for the movie either! I just watched the trailers before reading this- and it was really good! I really enjoyed the fic and the angle you took on it in relation to the trailer. Keep up the good work!
Ocein chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
yeah, sweet deal huh? I can't wait to see it. I think it's cool that Xhibit is in it. I just saw the Hulk today and guess who was in it? The actor that played Agent Jeffrey Spender...they also talked about "super soldiers" too. Isn't that ironic? I heard a rumor that there might be more X-Files movies, after this one. Have you heard anything?
gillian dana chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
awesome job! I did not see the clip completly so will u please tell me where the clip ends? LOL I loved it! Great!
The X-Filer chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hey this was good the fun part is I'm not sure which was the movie and other :) hey where did you go for that movie thing cause the link you sent me didn't work :( please! lol great work!
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Nicely done. I haven't seen the video you sent(thankx btw :)), I have really bad internet and some how I don't want to spoil it (although I read you story anyways LOL) Well, don't know of you have heard but in they have posted that Chris Carter picked 8 episodes to base the movie on. You should check it out. You can also download a widget for Myspace facebook or just about anything! its awsome! Anyways once again, nicely done.

P.S. I'm not sure, but I always thought and heard that William would be 4 by now...o wells :)