Reviews for chRONicles: Be the Tea
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Interesting take on Ron's side of the first mission (before and after). And that was a great story/lesson Donald told his family. :D All in all, another great piece of work, SC!

On to the next chRONicle!

Karen
Mengsk chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I always knew Mr Stoppable was smarter than he looks.

Ah, the feel good moral tale. Where would society be without you?
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Deep thoughts SCB. Good though. Be the tea. Change stuff but be the same.

About time for Ron to step and and begin his own quest at the side of his future partner

Thanks

Larry (Sentinel 103)
kaiokken chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Samurai,

I really enoyed this one... Not much else I can say. You writing as always is top notch. I couldn't dream of writing anything this good, much less a series. You have the enthusiasm and patience to make this wonderful pieces just that... wonderful.

Keep on writing, and many congrats on your anniversary of writing in as you say... the Kimmunity.

As they say in Thunderbirds 2086

"See you next time... over and out."
Kwebs chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Great story Samurai! I liked Don's example.

Congrats on your first year here, I hope you have many more.

Keep it up!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Happy one-year anniversary with FF Net! I've enjoyed your chRONicles so far, and I hope you make more for some time. Thanks for your awesome stories and your constructive criticism on my and others' stories.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Happy anniversary Samurai Crunchbird! Hope you have many more here.

Interesting tale of Ron's backstory at the first milestone crossing of Team Possible. A little home-grown danger from ma nature to bring out mom's over-protective streak when Ron mentions he may be going off into Kim's world of ever-escalating world saving. Saved by dad's explanations of personal resiliency and methods to accomplish that task, Ron sees how and his mom sees why.

Rufus started saving Ron's, and others' worlds that night too, eh? He had to start somewhere, right?

The base set for Ron to step forward into a bigger world with Kim as he starts to figure out what he is feeling for his best friend. Should be an interesting road, in your care, indeed.

Ron's Ron-ness explained via tea bags. Yeah that works; no matter what happens to him, he remains the same. Just right for his part in Team Possible, more than enough to capture Kim's heart when the time comes.

CB73
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
‘be the tea’ huh? That has to be one of the most orginal discriptions of Ron's place in Team Possible. A nice wrap up of Ron's solo adventures and a good bridge into the team concept with Kim.

Hum,did I detect a bit of the crushing on Kim in Ron's little mental discussion there?

‘be the...Hamburger Helper’- I like that.(snort)

Good job Samurai. I await you next tale.
Captain IT chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Another wonderful story from you.

Now as for Ron to 'be the tea' does this mean if he sits in a ice box all week will become murky and cloudy and also smell?

Keep it Kp real

Captain IT
JAKT chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Samurai,

Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Has it really been that long? Seems like only yesterday. Never had virtual cake and ice cream before. At least it’s low in calories. (giggle)

Wow! You really tied up a whole lot of loose ends in Kim’s and Ron’s past. You were very unique in how you did that. Crafting a story that way can either be a success or a crash and burn as so many facts are dealt with. You successfully pulled it off and quite well. Dad says your symbolism transition was a nice touch too.

You have really grown as a writer over this past year and should be proud. Your mad reviewing skills are most excellent and greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you for a wonderful story and a great year. May there be many more to come.

ja and kt
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I think I've told you before, cut back on all the formatting. For me a reaches a point where, rather than adding emphasis, it becomes a distraction.

That being said, the story itself was very nice. I like the family relationships and the way it fits neatly into the show's continuity. I appreciated the ‘guardian of the honorary cheese guardian’. Fine job examining Ron's role in his partnership with Kim. A very good story.

KiY