Reviews for Someday
CallMeSweetie chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow. This actually got me all teary eyed. Dammit Leon. Why'd you have to die? Anyways, great job on this story! This is exactly what I thought Leon was thinking when he was walking down that hallway.
J. Francis Marion chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Very sweet. This is probably what poor Leon was thinking. I wish he lived but he had to die. At least that asshole Standfield (played BRILLIANTLY by Gary Oldman) got his.
TheTruebloodvampire chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved this movie when I watched it for the first time I was so saddened by the fact that Leon didn't live I wish he could have lived for Mathilda's sake.

I loved the relationship between them in the movie and when he made her leave him I almost wanted to cry. that movie is very moving and it makes you think a little bit too.
Rokudou-sama chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This wasn't really an action movie but rather it was a drama on the level of Shakespeare. Two lonely souls falling in love yet eternally separated by time, a wall that can never be destroyed. If only we could live forever. Thank you for writing this, even if it was a one-shot.
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is truly beautiful. It's so full of hope and you convey so much in so few words. You should write original fiction.
McKenna Marvin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow.

You brought a tear to my eye with this one.

An amazing one shot.

Wonderful.

Wow.

I wish you would write more on this movie!

Like someone said before me: "It makes me with for what could've been."
Jerrod S. Fortner chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
An absolutely fantastic one shot. I actually just finished watching this film for the umpteenth time, and it's nice to know someone wondered about what he was thinking just like I did. Job well done, and thank you.
Perfect Mistake chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I really don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. It's beautifully written, well thought out, and very plausible. It also doesn't hurt that it is about a phenomonal movie (in my humble opinion at least). Any way, congrats, you've written an amazing one-shot that you should be proud of.
LostSoulX chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Good job, makes me sad for what could have been. :(