Reviews for Someday
Blossom Lu chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Oh, I found this story and make me feel a little sad.
León's feelings, are so deep, and it is obvious than he want Mathilda but the time is not correct.

I'm glad to read this,

Greetings,
Blossom Lu.
nhrc chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
that was so beautiful.
FayePretty chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I seriously think you should make a story spinning off this great writing. Like what would happen if he would have lived and maybe found her again 6 years later 3 your writing is inspiring, deep and heart-fluttering thank you
SaturneOTMW chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Beautiful... when i discovered the movie, i fell in love with it and your fiction perfectly represents leon's though.
Miehczyslaw chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
THIS HAS MADE ME CRY!
Ugh, it's... so painful. I liked a lot. Okay? It's sad, but it's IC, and... hurts.
CallMeSweetie chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow. This actually got me all teary eyed. Dammit Leon. Why'd you have to die? Anyways, great job on this story! This is exactly what I thought Leon was thinking when he was walking down that hallway.
J. Francis Marion chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Very sweet. This is probably what poor Leon was thinking. I wish he lived but he had to die. At least that asshole Standfield (played BRILLIANTLY by Gary Oldman) got his.
TheTruebloodvampire chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved this movie when I watched it for the first time I was so saddened by the fact that Leon didn't live I wish he could have lived for Mathilda's sake.

I loved the relationship between them in the movie and when he made her leave him I almost wanted to cry. that movie is very moving and it makes you think a little bit too.
Rokudou-sama chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This wasn't really an action movie but rather it was a drama on the level of Shakespeare. Two lonely souls falling in love yet eternally separated by time, a wall that can never be destroyed. If only we could live forever. Thank you for writing this, even if it was a one-shot.
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is truly beautiful. It's so full of hope and you convey so much in so few words. You should write original fiction.
McKenna Marvin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow.

You brought a tear to my eye with this one.

An amazing one shot.

Wonderful.

Wow.

I wish you would write more on this movie!

Like someone said before me: "It makes me with for what could've been."
Jerrod S. Fortner chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
An absolutely fantastic one shot. I actually just finished watching this film for the umpteenth time, and it's nice to know someone wondered about what he was thinking just like I did. Job well done, and thank you.
Perfect Mistake chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I really don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. It's beautifully written, well thought out, and very plausible. It also doesn't hurt that it is about a phenomonal movie (in my humble opinion at least). Any way, congrats, you've written an amazing one-shot that you should be proud of.
LostSoulX chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Good job, makes me sad for what could have been. :(