Reviews for SinDust
NicoleKidmanFanxD chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love it I'm a huge fan of HDM and of Marisa and Asriel.
This is the best Marisa/Asriel fic I've ever read
You tell everythink and the sex scenes are very good ;) You show us, that they have passion like in the books ;D You're a great writer..keep going (:
Love from Germany ;D
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
great, great start! I thought for sure that edward would walk in on marisa and asreil
FlyingPurplePony chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
Loved reading it! Thanks for writing ;)
Kalyra-Anne chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
Loved it! Great fic, great job. It was the perfect back-story. Please write more! LOL
Kalyra-Anne chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Loving it! Great job
Keshawna18 chapter 13 . 12/10/2008
WOW WONDERFUL THIS IS GREAT PERFECT.

KEEP WRTING I LOVE THIS STORY.

PUT MORE DETAILS IN THE SEX SCENCES PLEASE.

AGAIN THIS STORY IS AWESOME AND VERY GOOD
MudbloodAndAGoofball chapter 13 . 12/10/2008
*claps* this is THE best marisa/asriel fic i have ever read.

the way you described both charictures and there love for each other is just beautiful i love it.

it makes me wont to cry when they make the promise and when there fighting it's so sad.

i love it and i think you should write more fics on the subject lol.

lover hermioneandsirius4ever

p.s MARISA/ASRIEL4EVA (yeah i also love this couple LOL)
Ora Graves chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hey! Pip just writing to say that the first part of your story is amazing. I hopefully will have the chance soon to put my own work online but since my computer is in no shape to complie to my demands i may be a while's away from getting it uploaded. I hope you have a glorius christmas and a happy new year love from your dear freind and writer Ora (aka Peta Rabbit)
American-Drama chapter 11 . 11/4/2008
'Our babys a blessing'. Hmm, something tells me that that's not a word Asriel uses. Unless he's a Pagan..

BLESSED BE MARISA!

Lol.

On the good side, this ish a good chapter. You wet for emoion instead of laughs which is a good choice for the situaton they're in.

Gonna read the next chapter right now.
tinkapuss chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hey GSLDL

You sure can write! I thought His Dark Materials was a kid's novel - guess this must be the adult version! (Bet you must have a lot of fans just hanging out for the next installment...?)

Well, count me as one of them. And don't ever stop writing, okay? You're a rising star.

x
Ieyre chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
God, this is what I've been wanting to read about them for AGES. Sex, sex, SEX. They are by far one of the sexiest couples in literature. Thanks for this delicious, if somewhat plotless (when is Marisa's political aspiration going to come into it?) fic.
American-Drama chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
You made a real effort in those chapters and it shows, well done! I thought those two chapters were miles better than the other ones. Please keep it up.

-DramaDemon-

PS:-Please remember what I said about the sex. I will say no more to avoid ebaressment LOL!
American-Drama chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
*What did I do to deserve an amazing man such as this?*

Please, give me a break! I mean, no offence, but how cheesy!

I'm also starting to gt a tad bored of the way you write these chapters. You need more erotica, more tension, more surprise rather than *Oh Asriel my darling I love you so much.

WE GET THE IDEA!

I was also extremely confused as to why she wantd to cry and be angry when they were undressing each other. I'm sure if I was a girl and someone like that were undressing me I wouldn't be about to break down and start attacking him. Please, make the next chapter longer, more interesting, more funny, more like the first chapter which I loved because it was so different. I know you can do it.

Please update soon, I want to see how you improve it.
Grey-EyedGirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Ok, so I just discovered this story and decided to read the whole thing before reviewing. I absolutly love this story! I just love Marisa/Asriel!
American-Drama chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Hmm, what kind of fun, I wonder?

It was totally very good, I loved that chapter very much. But you may want to have more going on, because right now the chapters seem a bit too short. It's like, one convo, then the end. Also you need to have a lot more tension in the relationshp. Next chapter perhap you may want to consider having a heated arguement rather than "Oh I love you" blah bla blah. They're more interesting to read, and more fun to write too.

-DramaDemon-

PS: The address is .uk. Please e-mail me with your adress coz I didn't get it either XD!