Reviews for Not Ever
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2017
The character development in this fic is even more surreal than the writing style. There's no logic to how any of the characters behave, even taking into account their various mental illnesses.

At the beginning of the fic, Sasuke selflessly saves Naruto's life. When Naruto seeks him out to thank him for it, Sasuke insists Naruto is trying to get money out of him and forces a kiss on him. Why? Why would Sasuke decide to break the very person he'd tried to save by treating him in such a cruel manner? It gets even worse because Sasuke later goes and buys Naruto out of the brothel he works for and rapes him just because. Again, none of this makes any sense. Why bother paying thousands for Naruto when Sasuke knows nothing about him? Why rape Naruto? What did Sasuke get out of that?

Then we get a moronic Team 7 love triangle when Naruto falls for Sakura the moment he sees her despite having this weird relationship with Sasuke, and Sasuke seems to be utterly obsessed with Naruto, a little nobody prostitute. Naruto has no reason to like either Sasuke or Sakura, and Sasuke has no reason to like Naruto. You say that Sasuke and Naruto are somehow similar, but the fic doesn't show how. Sakura's contact with Naruto is minimal at best, so why on earth does Naruto fancy himself in love with her if she's constantly avoiding him? And Sasuke is a fucking rapist, so I'm at a loss to understand why we're supposed to find Stockholm Syndrome, fall in love with your rapist tropes to be sexy or romantic. There's a lot more I could talk about with character inconsistencies, but I'll just leave it at that.

Judging by your A/Ns, you were definitely wearing some shipping goggles when you wrote this fic. In your note to the chapter where Naruto goes to thank Sasuke, you talk about them hating each other yet having sexual tension. Again, where does this supposed sexual tension come from when Sasuke looks down on Naruto for being a prostitute and Naruto is disgusted by Sasuke's behavior? Throughout the story, the fic simply assumes Sasuke and Naruto will always want each other no matter what, yet you don't provide the character development necessary to show how their obsessive bond came to be.
ahans1b chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
Such a beautifully written story! Wish it would continue. I love your writing style.
008032 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I love this so much already... your writing style is delicate and well done.
I know u wont read this bc u say ur only on livejournal now but i wanted to leave a review.
Going to keep reading...
powder8 chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
This is what I have been craving for. I really like it when Naruto is so independent (kind of) that he does not feel so dying to leave Sasuke or desperate to have him. Naruto in this story is just too perfect for my taste. So sexy that made me mouth watering. So sad it is not finish but enough to entertain me to the core though.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
Damn...just a whole lot of stuff happening...can't wait for more!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Why didnt Shikamaru stop Temari?..that's the only thing that confused me.
descriptionsalive21 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I'm not lying when I say this is my favourite story ever. Best I've ever read! Shame it isn't finished though, but here I am. Six years later still reading this amazing story just wanted to stay I loved it (assuming you're sadly not working on it anymore..)
kiki2222 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Are you gonna finish this?
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
d'aaaaw sasuke the angel
YugiKitten chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really wish you could continue this, but I understand when the tortures of being an artist (writer) wont let you write no more
Writer's block is a drag
I can only feel pity for the weiters that have contracts with publishing compagnies to write long book series
Aw man

But yeah, gotta say i loved your writing style and i might chekup some of your one-shots

PS: for the fans that dont know yet: .

Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
ItStartsWithZ chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
uwaah..that was..Just..awesome.
i can't believe that i've only stumbled upon your work today! I'm also a fan of some authors that you've mentioned :)
would you still continue this?or is it already finished? Thanks :)
i'm a fan!
Killua17 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Naru should go back with Sasuke he needs him!
It's messed up but it works! XD
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
This is so sad but beautifully written. Your writing style is genuine and i fjnd myself enchanted by your words. It would mean so much if you would ever attempt to finish this, honestly. I hope to read a novel by you in the future, my dear :)
XxObsessxLovexLivexX chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
This story is so dark, in its profound way. There are no words that I could think of right away to describe how utterly HOOKED I am of this fanfic. it's a pity that it HASN'T BEEN UPDATED YET! I'm sure you are busy and all, perhaps the cruel hand of Writer's Block has gotten you down. No matter how long it takes, I shall wait for the beautiful moment when this story appears as a recently updated story.

The fan fiction world is decreasing on well-written SasuNaru- lord knows I've tried and failed to contribute, but I hope this story shall continue!