Reviews for Not Ever
powder8 chapter 11 . 2/14
This is what I have been craving for. I really like it when Naruto is so independent (kind of) that he does not feel so dying to leave Sasuke or desperate to have him. Naruto in this story is just too perfect for my taste. So sexy that made me mouth watering. So sad it is not finish but enough to entertain me to the core though.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
Damn...just a whole lot of stuff happening...can't wait for more!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Why didnt Shikamaru stop Temari?..that's the only thing that confused me.
descriptionsalive21 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I'm not lying when I say this is my favourite story ever. Best I've ever read! Shame it isn't finished though, but here I am. Six years later still reading this amazing story just wanted to stay I loved it (assuming you're sadly not working on it anymore..)
kiki2222 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Are you gonna finish this?
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
d'aaaaw sasuke the angel
YugiKitten chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really wish you could continue this, but I understand when the tortures of being an artist (writer) wont let you write no more
Writer's block is a drag
I can only feel pity for the weiters that have contracts with publishing compagnies to write long book series
Aw man

But yeah, gotta say i loved your writing style and i might chekup some of your one-shots

PS: for the fans that dont know yet: .

Peace-out
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Vhj
ZisinLove chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
uwaah..that was..Just..awesome.
i can't believe that i've only stumbled upon your work today! I'm also a fan of some authors that you've mentioned :)
would you still continue this?or is it already finished? Thanks :)
i'm a fan!
Killua17 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Naru should go back with Sasuke he needs him!
It's messed up but it works! XD
DawnthePurpleBunny chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
This is so sad but beautifully written. Your writing style is genuine and i fjnd myself enchanted by your words. It would mean so much if you would ever attempt to finish this, honestly. I hope to read a novel by you in the future, my dear :)
XxObsessxLovexLivexX chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
This story is so dark, in its profound way. There are no words that I could think of right away to describe how utterly HOOKED I am of this fanfic. it's a pity that it HASN'T BEEN UPDATED YET! I'm sure you are busy and all, perhaps the cruel hand of Writer's Block has gotten you down. No matter how long it takes, I shall wait for the beautiful moment when this story appears as a recently updated story.

The fan fiction world is decreasing on well-written SasuNaru- lord knows I've tried and failed to contribute, but I hope this story shall continue!
wind dancer1981 chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
liked your story allot keep going
Shadowfax311 chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
i really really really love this fanfic and it is either discontinued, or horrendously late in updating. im am praying to The Mother that it is the latter. if it is the former, could you PM me with how you were planing on ending it so that i have a bit of closure? thxies
Rennasakura chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
This is so emotionally jack up, I believe I almost tear up a few time, how are they going to find happiness since every single character being present is complicated, emotionally complicated.

And I hope you will update this soon