Reviews for Not Ever
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
d'aaaaw sasuke the angel
YugiKitten chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really wish you could continue this, but I understand when the tortures of being an artist (writer) wont let you write no more
Writer's block is a drag
I can only feel pity for the weiters that have contracts with publishing compagnies to write long book series
Aw man

But yeah, gotta say i loved your writing style and i might chekup some of your one-shots

PS: for the fans that dont know yet: .

Peace-out
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Vhj
zei1827 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
uwaah..that was..Just..awesome.
i can't believe that i've only stumbled upon your work today! I'm also a fan of some authors that you've mentioned :)
would you still continue this?or is it already finished? Thanks :)
i'm a fan!
Killua17 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Naru should go back with Sasuke he needs him!
It's messed up but it works! XD
DawnthePurpleBunny chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
This is so sad but beautifully written. Your writing style is genuine and i fjnd myself enchanted by your words. It would mean so much if you would ever attempt to finish this, honestly. I hope to read a novel by you in the future, my dear :)
XxObsessxLovexLivexX chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
This story is so dark, in its profound way. There are no words that I could think of right away to describe how utterly HOOKED I am of this fanfic. it's a pity that it HASN'T BEEN UPDATED YET! I'm sure you are busy and all, perhaps the cruel hand of Writer's Block has gotten you down. No matter how long it takes, I shall wait for the beautiful moment when this story appears as a recently updated story.

The fan fiction world is decreasing on well-written SasuNaru- lord knows I've tried and failed to contribute, but I hope this story shall continue!
wind dancer1981 chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
liked your story allot keep going
Shadowfax311 chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
i really really really love this fanfic and it is either discontinued, or horrendously late in updating. im am praying to The Mother that it is the latter. if it is the former, could you PM me with how you were planing on ending it so that i have a bit of closure? thxies
Rennasakura chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
This is so emotionally jack up, I believe I almost tear up a few time, how are they going to find happiness since every single character being present is complicated, emotionally complicated.

And I hope you will update this soon
Rennasakura chapter 11 . 1/18/2012

And I hope you will update this soon
Breathless02 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
What a beautiful chapter.,,it really brought tears to my eyes :) Thank you :D
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Oh! You're so cruel! How do you dare to put this in HIATUS when the story is so good! It has the perfect amount of drama, angst, madness and romance to make a really good fic.

I really hope you decide to continue it eventually.

Thanks for the fic!

PS: I like the characterizations, even if Naruto is the other side of his Canon self.
Ct Chaotica chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
dear jesus this has got to be one of the best sasunaru fanfics i have EVER read, period. God i love the way you wrote this, really i do! it's kind of creepy because i get a sense of falling, like the characters too but i love it nonetheless. i know its been years since youve updated but if you ever get the spark back PLEASE PLEASE finish this!
Moenoke chapter 11 . 6/12/2011