Reviews for No Idea
xRoku chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
please update soon :D

your story is heartbreaking ! i cried several times because of poor roxy :'( I'm curious to know what happens next please update :)

~Lynx :D
jfxlap chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
wow this story is really good. But I can see the last time you updated this was so long ago. I have a feeling you have no thoughts on putting a new chapter up any time soon. I'm so sad.:B
Bazil-kun chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Dude, this story is so... awesome. xD At first, I was sad ("Axel! Nu! WHY?") because of the whole angsty relationship with Axel and Roxas, but now it's getting to be really cute. xD
shy maxi chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
;-; Axel is such an ass in the beginning. Gah. I know you haven't updated in awhile but hopefully you will soon, I'm curious as to what'll happen when he remembers everything.

Soo magical subscribe button is pressed woo! :D
Suzushina Yuriko chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I really love this story, it's so sad what happened to their relationship. D: It reminds me of the song 'Just Be Friends' by Megurine Luka, there's an English translation of the video on YouTube and I think it would help you write.

Pretty good spelling and punctuation, sometimes problems with grammar such as past and present tense but nothing too drastic.

Please update soon! :D
akuroku fan on fire chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
oh, im liking this so far! i like the book zexion had. quick reflexes save lifes. LOL
BonneNuit chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I really like this- although I hate the bit with Axel cheating on Roxas with Larxene. Can't wait to read more!
Georgia chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
I love it I love it I love it! please please please keep writing! XD you are a fantastic writer.
narsas chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
Aww Axel is trying so hard.. i like this axel more than the cheating one. i kinda want him to earn back his memory but at the same time...i kinda don't...cause he was horrible to Roxas.
narsas chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
hm maybe a 10..idk i didnt learn functions haha..they always confused me.. is infiniti a possible answer?
narsas chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
okay maybe Demyx dad is hm...idk haha. i wont even try and guess...I thinkies that Roxas is falling in love with the new Axel just a little bit..
narsas chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Soo sad.. Roxas tried to commit suicide when after he was raped...i wouldnt trust anyone after that.. did Seifer go to jail!
narsas chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Dem isnt bad. haha he's funny. Axel is just like a child.. hopefully Axel and Roxas can rekindle their relationship.
narsas chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Omg seriously i want to know.. if Axel loved Roxas so much why did he cheat on him? Axel is a butt-face...for now.