Reviews for Nice ass
Aquachu chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
"But yours is the best ass baby!"
That line was ssssooooo cute. Nice fic. Don't worry, I got the joke.
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That's hilarious once you explain the whole 'pants' thing! But yeah, in America, it can be kinda confusing. Lost in translation and what not :)
PutnamBrettnLear chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hmmm... wished you'd explained the pants thing at the beginning of the story. Speedy/Aqualad? Niiice. That was hilarious. It would probably be really funny if you decided to continue this with tons of other little Argent miscommunications and mishaps.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Okay, now I get it. I think you should have put the AN at the beginning. I had no idea why Argent was so torqued.

Also, I thought the Brit word for skivvies was 'knickers'. Guess I'm not as up on slang as I'd supposed.

Good story though!
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Being from America but reading a freakish amount of current British literature, I love reading stories were even just the author is British. (So funny when its accidental) Also love the bit about Speedy and Aqualad thrown in at the end. Poor Argent, lost in that tower...great story!
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was adorable. Ahhaha I didn't get the joke untill I read the ending AN. Haha but it was funny and cutĂȘ
Everything you know is fangirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow! Funny, I got it the first time too. Bonus I am not even from the Isles. That makes me feel smart or at maybe wierd I am undecied.5 piont for orignal pairing Speedy and Aqualad never heard that before. Or Have I... I really need to get some sleep.
MCRandTTlover-NUMBAH13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I love your story it is super funny!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
... Cute, and an awesome joke too, admittedly, I was under the impression that Argent was supposed to be Australian, but maybe that's just me being a stupid American... honestly... that's just an awesome fic though, the joke is terribly confusing if you don't get the 'pants' translation (my step-dad is British so I was lucky enough to understand it and get the full-humour, but I felt I should point out the obvious), but it's still brilliant and it's good that you were considerate enough to leave an explanation at the end... though considering all the time that Argent must spend in the states with the majority of the Titans you'd think she'd have picked up on the different meanings... such as fries vs. chips vs. crisps issue... meh, still an awesome fic.
Altelier chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I was LITERALLY ROTFLOL(Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud) at the part with Speedy and Aqualad, "But yours is the best ass, baby!" Keep 'em comin'!

-Altelier
la petite tourne-sol chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Hahaha... I love this story! About half way through, I remembered that "pants" means "underwear" in England. I laughed and laughed. If you come up with one that invovlves crisps and chips, please, please, PLEASE write it! Or if you come up with anything else!
Cylor chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was quite funny and well done. Although being an ignorant Yank, I'm glad you explained the joke...I wouldn't have fully grasped it otherwise, heh heh heh.

...Only thing is, you *do* know that Speedy is not only straight, but the most rampant womanizer on the team, right? (winks)
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This is really good. I like the spaqua here! :)

Yes, I was a bit confused in the area of panties and her pants, but I kinda got it in the end. Nope... I'm still confused, but I laughed anyway. Care to explain?

I couldn't spot any errors even, so great job!

Rain