Reviews for Tough
Tracey's Jade chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Would be too rude to ask if you would be willing to continue your fic? I noticed it hasn't been updated in years...but one can hope, right? _
Tracey's Jade chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
What I like best about your story is the harsh reality you've soaked the characters in and the small snippets explaining some details mentioned in your fic.
MissiAmphetamine chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Eee! You're a New Zealander - hi from a fellow Kiwi :) I can extremely easily overlook the few spelling etc errors (I barely even notice them), because the story and characterisations are just great, and I'm utterly absorbed in it.
I like the whole concept of the story - most fics make their time at the Western Air Temple seem really easy, almost like a holiday. It's cool to read a fic that focuses on the reality of the situation - difficult, harsh, and stressful.
I also like how you've taken Katara's 'team mum' role in the gAang to the extent that she's trying to shelter Aang and the others from their situation, and sacrifice for them. And it's very sweet and very Zuko, the way he quietly starved himself, and tried to deny it etc.
I love reading your author's notes too, and the interesting facts and other tidbits you explain. Really enjoying the fic so far :)
MissiAmphetamine chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
A very good beginning! Enjoying it so far - now onwards to devour the rest :)
Louise chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
This is a great story. I love it. But you will not kill of Toph. If you do you should be eaten by a mooselion!
Insane Muse chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Oh is it the Ocean? Very clever!

Really enjoying.
Ellae chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
"its" is possessive, "it's" is a contraction for "it is"

I don't mean to be nitpicky but you do this a LOT
Ellae chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Couldn't they find the fruit the mousebats are eating?
Bratty chapter 18 . 1/13/2011
Fascinating story! Loving the interactions and all the little tidbits of information.
janedoe401 chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
I really love this chapter. It feels sooo...right and homey and with all the depth that I'd love to have seen in ATLA. I miss your updates terribly and it amazes him how you know so much about Asian cooking and customs (like with the blood bit, i remember eating those bar-b-qued in a stick since I hadn't learned to appreciate yet the traditional creamy soup version, although i've made a personal decision not to eat those any more).

I hope all things are all right at your end of the hemisphere and am eagerly (as your numerous fans) awaiting for new updates!

And yes, this is the nth time I've reread your fic as I never tire of rereading it (thank again so much for making this _).

Again can't wait to see what happens in chapter 6 of Arc Two. Toph! Don't worry! Zuko and Katara are going to make you all better!
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
Will toph survive? How did she get the wound ? Aang is gay. Hope you update soon! Cause I'm really into this story :)
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Hmmm it's probably Hama's
thelegendarytrollwagon chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Hey there good chapter! I love the story notes they are greAt help:)
suicidal milk chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
Whew! You were missing so long I had to reread all the chapters again to see what I was missing! :D

Great chapter as always. I always had adored the way how your story flows. 3

janedoe401 chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
THANK YOU! And here I thought you had abandoned your story. *cries*

I'm so happy!

Ang is such a kid (but then again, it's also been his appeal, I think)but I love how Zuko is just there for Katara. And I don't think Katara is such a cry baby. Honestly with how things are going it's amazing how she's kept it together so far. Again, thank you sooo much for the chappy! And ecstatic to know you are going to continue this. _