Reviews for Crimson Trails
eftela chapter 3 . 2/16
Ahh..i wanted to see some lemony action..mou.. :(

oh, well.. it was a good's my first time reading a vampire au from tenipuri and it was really good..i could totally picture ryoma being a vampire and of course, akutsu..when he introduced his name, i was like, duh..

anyway, good job with this one.. d(-.-)b
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Aww, how sweet!
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Ahahaha, lovely. Wonderful story. Not quite what I expected, thought it was perhaps (no offense) those trashy gothic romance novel. Only in a shorter, three semi-long chapters version. I love the ending too. Nice touch of humour there.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Very good story.
ToBeTrue chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
This was really good! :D Nice written :P
larathair chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Oh my. Tezuka, Tezuka.
DaPurpleDino chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
You know, I really hate vampire stories, but this one has somehow captured my attention and I actually found myself enjoying reading it. Great job!
Temp SKE chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Haha, it was very funny. I'm not a big fan of vampire stories either, xcept for a few occasional ones :D. Excellent story, loved it!
yurithefurry chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
wow that was just great 8D i enjoyed reading that so much i reread it before i even did the reveiw xD aww i have always loved Gin he has a jackass at first but then he became a cool guy i can barly see him as a bad guy anymore though but its still great 8D i also loved how you just did friendship with ryoma and tezuka i hate yoai ( for this manga / anime anyway ) so i really loved all the brother love going around 8D
ShiruyTheSecond chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
"Did you see? I finally figured out how to turn into mist!" - Oh my god, that's so awesome! XD *LMAO*
xSakuraBlossom chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Ahahaha loved the ending! Yeah, I'm not too big a fan of vamp fics either, but this was quite well written! Loved it~
breathlessnightxx chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
that was definitely the most unique vampire story ever :D not only was the writing fabulous, but the character interaction was well thought out and down right perfect if you ask me :] i really wish you'd make a sequel! once again, outstanding!

BeyondMyReach chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Love it!

Write more!
DeviWan chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Aw! Loved it!
braincloud2 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
lol very funny, i like your Tez/Ryo stories a lot - you have a unique style which makes for interesting, exciting and captivating plots. I also like your depiction of of Ryoma and Tezuka, you've managed to keep them close to their original character - which is not something easily done. -

Thank you for writing and posting this fic, I hope you continue to write more! - xx
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »