Reviews for Dreams do come true
snowwygirl4 chapter 29 . 9/28/2012
So this story was awesome! I really loved it! :D
mrs.addiecullen chapter 29 . 3/19/2011
moy bein
Lydily chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Hey! I just started to read your story and I'm completely hooked. It's been a long time since I started a story that was already finished and I like the feeling to know that I will see the end soon, and that the fact that there is an ending is a certainty... anyway, I don't know if you'll have time to answer, but I was just wondering what ages you gave to your characters to know how big is the age difference. Because you keep refering to it, but I can't put a number on it... are they 5, 10, 12 years appart? No Idea...

so yeah, I'd like to know,

thanx a lot

L.
ChiaMarie23 chapter 28 . 3/10/2010
YAY! Congrats Terri! Update soon bb! :D
ChiaMarie23 chapter 27 . 3/9/2010
YAYY! Robin did a good thing! (: Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon bb! :D
ChiaMarie23 chapter 26 . 3/9/2010
ERG! What jerks. -_- Update soon!
ChiaMarie23 chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
I loved reading this! I'm not sure if you're finished with it or not, but if not please PLEASE continue and update very soon! 3
plzdon'tuse chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
plz add more
moonie44foreternity chapter 25 . 5/21/2009
totally love the new chapter. I love that jensen's so nice to her.
gabzrulz chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
This story is really good and i cant wait to keep reading it. ur an amazing writer, u really get into the characters head. the only suggestion i could make is to have someone proofread it coz some things arent spelt right or dont make sense and so make it a bit hard to read. but other than that you rock!
gabzrulz chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
wow thats an awesome start to the story! i cant wait to keep reading!
terri fletcher chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
I WANTED THIS STORY TO BE A GOOD ONE BUT I'M WAITING FOR JAY TO COME INTO THE STORY.

HE AND I BELONG TOGETHER , OR WRITE A STORY WITH JESSEMCCARTNEY AND I IN IT.

I'M A HUGE FAN OF JAY AND JESSE

_TERRI/
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
ok i absolutely ADORE this story i cant belive you havent gotten more reviews since this story is so good. you have got to write more. update really soon.
becca301x chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
ok so i absolutely love the story so far, its amazing but when you say pauls reappearence you dont mean as in alive do you cos that was the pint of the first movie, terri moving on after his death and managing to live life even after loss. i think it would kind of spoil things if he turned up alive an kickin

just my thoughts, dont mean to be pushy and i still love the story

becca30x
RAISE YOUR VOICE FAN chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Good im glad u took my idia .

i love that song "Fly" have Jay come back to see her and have him and Jason get into a fight about terri

good job