Reviews for The Day Zurg Learned About Love
McLovin chapter 1 . 1/5
My friend Ravit sent me this as the topic of a "Zurg fanfiction" has been a running inside joke. Just the idea that such a thing could exist seemed hilarious and ridiculous. Alas we found this, and he was shocked I decided to read it. Well needless to say you scared the shit out of me, and I am a little dissapointed they did not go 'all the way'. Oh well. I would rate this a 7.8/10, not enough buzz lightyear for my likings.

Thanks for the memories and nightmares

-McLovin
From Darkness and Light chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
LOLZ! Oh, this made my day...really. XD Poor Zurg! So sheltered...Well, I think this is very well written indeed! I'm a fan of Zurg as well! And, I was hoping I would find a romantic fic about him and some OC, or something...Sadly, I couldn't find much. But, this here made me laugh, which brought up my mood greatly! I hope to hear more of your stories soon!

Great job! Keep it up! Kudos! Peace out! XD
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Laughs. You are right, we need more Zurg love... especially when that Zurg love boarder lines on Zurg torture. This was greatness. Warp... how we do love you. XD
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
You don't half how hard I laughed with this ..the tears are still visible ,XD I thought a the beginning " it going to be a romantic story about zurg finding his love blabla" but wow XDXDXDXD

You NEED to do more of these things , really wow , I could just imagine his face “W-W-What do you mean...? Are... are you going to touch me...?” :p

Oh and I want that ringtone really bad ;)

keep on going!
Gurz chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Is space-fisting going to be in the sequel, because this just rocked! No words can describe how much I laughed.
cruiser42 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
OMG this story is so funny! Please write some more.
Sharca chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
XD wow... Zurg needs a little up grade... if you know what i mean.

good story, i hope you have another chapter on the way, one where he gets to "practice." XD
The Empress of Planet Z chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
First of all...hahahahahahahahahahaha! *struggles for breath* Oh, goodness...

Ok, now that that's out, I have to say...I am ecstatic! To find out that there is another Zurg fanatic! I completely agree that he needs more love on this site!

I thought this to be a fabulous story and enjoy your form of writing. I can't wait to see more...:)
teasers chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
What an awesome story! I'd love to read more if you have any more coming!
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 6/28/2008